Quantcast

Trauma tonight ... a rare hoodie unrelated thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pressley

Trauma 1 - young adult female walking accross the street gets hit by car, smashing thru windshield into passanger comartment and back out thru windshield, found 10 ft from vehicle. Concussion, bilateral broken hands and wrists.

Trauma 2 - young male, tangential gun shot wound to abdomen, pistol whip to right maxilla.

Trauma 3 - young female, unrestrained passenger in motor vehicle crash, rollover X3. Broken cervical vertebrae, 6 inch star shaped laceration to skull down to bone including glia.

Trauma 4 - young male, restrained drive MVC rollover X3. Broken nose, broken left clavicle.

Lessons for the day:

1) Look both ways before crossing the street
2) Always wear your seatbelt
3) Never let someone pistol whip you on the face :eek:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i can see how that would be exhausting. it tires me out enough picking out what to eat for dinner

J

JRB

Welcome back again Pressley. I thought X3 was a BMW, so I definitely learned something.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
It's not? :think:

-S.S.-
It is, but I've never seen someone in an E.R. be told what model of vehicle the victim was in, so I'm sure it's probably what was stated above, rolled 3 times.

Could be wrong, though :)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
binary visions said:
It is, but I've never seen someone in an E.R. be told what model of vehicle the victim was in, so I'm sure it's probably what was stated above, rolled 3 times.

Could be wrong, though :)
That's what I get for immediately assuming "Nice - some fool rolled yet another SUV......" :think:

-S.S.-

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Somehow reading about her day at work makes my day sitting in front of this computer seem slightly dull.

J

JRB

DVNT said:
Somehow reading about her day at work makes my day sitting in front of this computer seem slightly dull.

Reflect on recent musings about some of her threads and that should erase any of that.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco-gringo said:
Reflect on recent musings about some of her threads and that should erase any of that.
Combine her work and personal life and you have a drama way better the E.R. and O.C combined. :help:

:think: EROC?

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
E.R. is *still* on? :confused:

-S.S.-

Unfortunately, yes. That was one of the things that a Chicago native felt pressed to show me when I was up there. Looks like a big hospital in a not so good neighborhood to me.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I never really got into the E.R. thing, or the Melrose thing for that matter.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Oh you were more of a Beverly Hills, 90210 kinda guy, huh?

Were would indicate past tense. That little betty is still a 90210 kinda guy.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Oh you were more of a Beverly Hills, 90210 kinda guy, huh?

i thought dylan was cool :confused:

The only TV shows I ever got hooked on was

1) Twin Peaks
2) Ren & Stimpy
3) South Park
4) Star Blazers
5) Band of Brothers ( if that counts as a show)

That's just what floats to the top of my brain at the moment. I can scrape up more from the jelly part later.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco-gringo said:
I find this the least surprising post from you, ever. :D
I read that Saddam Hussien had a crush on that blond chick from 90120, not the dog faced Spelling girl but the other one.

J

JRB

DVNT said:
I guess???

Evidently he invited her to visit him a few times, but she declined.

What the hell? You got a subscription to TV guide or something???

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco-gringo said:
What the hell? You got a subscription to TV guide or something???
Not anymore I just re-read the ones from 1989 that are still sitting on the back of the toilet.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Don't try to derail this thread with talk about hoodies and Stoney the pre-op ER nurse.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
how 'bout, "a non-hoodie related thread"

maybe we can derail the thread to the subject of how the girl has gone beyond funny into in serious need of help, you don't even know what she posted-then unposted last night

:eek:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Megan Black said:
how 'bout, "a non-hoodie related thread"

maybe we can derail the thread to the subject of how the girl has gone beyond funny into in serious need of help, you don't even know what she posted-then unposted last night

:eek:

any hints?

Status
Not open for further replies.