Quantcast

Travel Printers

L

luelling

I need to get a good printer for traveling, does anyone have any suggestions? I'll just be printing Memos and such. The smaller the better.

L

luelling

Hotel business centers are often a huge hassle and charge you weird fees through annoying schemes. Most of the people who use them pass the receipt along to their company anyway, so if you're going to do that and have a little extra space, the Canon iP90 is a great investment. I use mine all the time, while travelling or at home. Write your report on the plane, print it while waiting for bags.
Thanks for the reply....FYI to everyone else...I asked a for a travel printer, not a place to print documents while on the road.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Thanks for the reply....FYI to everyone else...I asked a for a travel printer, not a place to print documents while on the road.
I worked at HP and there is no such thing as a "good" travel printer. You are better off emailing documents to Kinkos or something. Printers have too many moving parts to function well when moved around or bumped.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Hotel business centers are often a huge hassle and charge you weird fees through annoying schemes. Most of the people who use them pass the receipt along to their company anyway, so if you're going to do that and have a little extra space, the Canon iP90 is a great investment. I use mine all the time, while travelling or at home. Write your report on the plane, print it while waiting for bags.
That looks good. It's 6.9 x 12.2 x 2 inches ; 9 pounds.

jeff da grom

Monkey
Apr 20, 2007
Long Island
one of my friends in college used his as a full time printer (he justified it by saying dorm rooms were small). It printed really well actually