Quantcast
...But what made me lose 10 pounds this year was NOT EATING. I learned to enjoy the tight feeling of an empty stomach. Now, even when I'n starving I can barely eat half of what I used to before I feel stuffed...
this...
last summer i dropped 60lbs in four months by simply doing the same. now over a year later, i have still easily kept it all off. i still eat all the nasty greasy disgustingly unhealthy foods i like, i just eat until i am not hungry instead of eating until i'm full like i used to...

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Hmmm... don't think I've tried green elm. But I can say without hesitation that willow was the WORST wood I've ever had the misfortune of attempting to split.
We had an elm die due to Dutch Elms Disease, and while we wanted to keep the wood to burn, we didn't want it infecting any other of our trees... Since the beatles that carry the disease die when the wood dries out, we split the wood and stripped of the bark. God what a pain in the ass... Wood burns *really* nicely though.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
If you've got bad knees, why in God's name would you run?
The knees are fine. It is everything above them on the Wheezing Tower of Pizza they are trying to hold up.

I've been paralyzed most of the last year, and still logged more hoof time than Dirt, and still rolling out at 170lbs.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Unhealthy meals not only speed up the day that you'll be gone on earth but also makes you tired and irritable. I suggest that you check the food you eat. Coffee and cigarette will help you die easily. Why don't you check out the web or get a nutritionist and ask for easy healthy meals.
So that's a "no" on the cocaine diet? Back to square one...