Quantcast

TREE Light Sprocket ! : New Product Mondays !:

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Well
Since I sorta try to take my mondays off here at the Nem-Pro offices but it never seems to work out as planned, I thought I'd start NEW PRODUCT MONDAYS here on the Ride-Monkey DJ forum to help brighten up everyone's Mondays !

To start things off , I'll show everyone what showed up in my mailbox last week from Sam @ Tree bikes !
It's the new TREE Bikes Light Sprocket

This is is seriously BAD ASS !!
Sam and company put in some serious OT design time on this , I was consulted along the way for some pointers but this is 100% SAM's creation and it ROCKS !

Without further mumblings I'll let the pic's speak for themselves !
( this is the bolt drive version , my spline drive versions are currently getting custom anodize colors and re-profiled for 9spd chains ! )

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
hey hey hey, what'ya say?

Been droolin' for awhile now, when might I see a white flying ninja tree star headed my way??? (Brad, don't forget I changed my address)

Looks so good... so simple until closer look into the details and I-beam action.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Albe's has'em in right now, all black, 24, 25, etc., etc.

I'm just waiting on a trick little 9spd version for the geared beard. :monkeydance:
Yes Satori you will be getting one of the 3 9spd custom spline drive versions , notice you spline drive unit to the left of the sprocket in the photos !!

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
thanks for the compliments on the photos , the welding blocks and steel table make for a pretty good backdrop don't they !LOL

The Sprocket has some really cool machined features that arnt that visible in the photos like the center I beam section , that must have taken some work but it looks really trick !!

The center steel pieces for the spline drive sprockets are insane ! I really hope they fit as tight as Sam described they do , I'm really looking forward to removing the crank bolt and bringing my Q factor / chain-line in another 3-mm on my new DH bike with the outboard bearing B/B and a ICSG 05 LG-1 guide !

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
hey brad, just got the email, see if he has another one available. didnt even stop to think about the new dh bikes with lg1's, perfect set up for them.