Quantcast

<^><^><^><^> Treesaw JBP HBD OMG LOL tuesday GMT <^><^><^><^><^><^>

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Thinking about some brifters to convert the flat bar road bike into a road bar road bike, plus some random little shit to keep around (multitools, tpu tube etc). It's my retail therapy these days.
i just put money down for a pool. i'm about to have to start drinking pbr again

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Last meeting in prep for big RFP tomorrow morning. Onsite with while presentation team and a VP. It's becoming more clear that for this RFP especially, my part is a huge portion (if not the majority) of the pitch. Glad I get $0 for the sale of we get it...

Updated resume almost done. Buddy at company gave me some feedback and I just need to add a "skills" section now. Everything I've initially listed is almost identical to his. Since we worked together for so long, our roles required the same skill sets, hence the redundancy. But it is amusing that they'd be going to the same person.

got pulled over for expired registration this morning. oops.
Oh. Good reminder.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
woke up with the song "signs" stuck in my head. lo and behold i was changing the radio channel just as it started on the drive into work (after getting pulled over)

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Wildfire smoke is going away. Homie is rolling in from Iowa so that should be a good time. Maybe a bicycle will get ridden? I just won't mention my sprained wrist and go riding anyways.

Any monkeys going to the MADE show in Portlandia this weekend?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
howdy peoples

working in house (that meaning "the hospital"--that's what we say) today. dropped off Baby Aya via cargo bike first then pedaled in. first rehearsal of concert series for wind ensemble tonight--shall also pedal to that +/- leg on A Line.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Work is having an Employee Appreciation event this week. Really just a shitty free lunch under a big tent in the parking lot. Of course they had to close a large area of the parking lot so when I got to work at 6:45 this morning there was no where to park. The only alternative being parking at a satellite office a few miles away and taking a bus that runs once an hour.

So I showed my corporate appreciation and went the fuck home.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have destroyed enough wheels over the past few years that I am getting pretty good at building them. Rim replacement last night took less than an hour and it is damn near the straightest wheel with the most balanced tension I have ever noticed. Probably helps that for once the rim wasn't shaped like a potato chip out of the box.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have mixed feelings about it. I’ve seen a few short clips and they’re not bad. I kinda want to keep my memory what it is.
i have mixed feelings as well. on one hand, it's definitely nostalgia cash grab ticket prices. on the other hand, its nice to see them having (mostly) buried the hatchet and enjoying playing together again. and to see the misfits play a venue like MSG is kind of surreal.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon folks. Started my day bright and early with my Varsity Field Hockey team (& JV too). Then it was off to a coaches meeting and then volunteered stuffing backpacks with school supplies for our school CARE committee. Got home to small one making me a BLT for lunch and tall one got me a gift card for dinner (she has gymnastics and didn't want me to cook dinner on my birthday). Shop called and my car won't be ready until next week sometime so I keep logging miles on the rental. Other than that, pretty chill for the rest of the day. Maybe some pool floating and hot time time and then who knows!