Quantcast

TreeSaw

HypNoTic

Man Whore
Aug 3, 2004
Montreal, Qc
Echo, give the poor girl a break. Its not cuz she's cheating on you that you have to send a message to the world :p

TreeSaw, we have a nice little north shore with few stunts "family level" - so just perfect for you. Just wanted to know if you might be interested to come join us on May 13-15th in Montreal. ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
HypNoTic said:
Echo, give the poor girl a break. Its not cuz she's cheating on you that you have to send a message to the world :p

TreeSaw, we have a nice little north shore with few stunts "family level" - so just perfect for you. Just wanted to know if you might be interested to come join us on May 13-15th in Montreal. ;)
You boys are just so sweet! :sneaky:

Echo & I were just discussing a little trip up to Montreal on the phone a little bit ago and I wrote it in the calendar so I think we may just have to come on up :D

Matjean

Chimp
Mar 16, 2005
hehe,

I hope you enjoy the duck's ride on the little bridge above the pool!!! ;)
Nice to meet you all and taste together for the first time "La seigneuriale" of Unibroue ...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Matjean said:
hehe,

I hope you enjoy the duck's ride on the little bridge above the pool!!! ;)
Nice to meet you all and taste together for the first time "La seigneuriale" of Unibroue ...
We did! I just can't believe we didn't get a picture of me doing it right ;)
It was wonderful meeting and dining with all of you...we can't wait to do it again! :thumb: