Quantcast

Treesaw!!!!!!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
AAAwww.....he's a cutie!!! I am still awaiting the arrival of mine, although I am getting quite impatient. I do have another Dr. apt. today so hopefully he'll have some new news for me! I have had some Braxton-Hicks contractions, but nothing all that regular. She is REALLY low and in position, just waiting for the whole dilation process to start. I'll definitely keep everyone posted though.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Not to Hi-Jack this thread, but little McGRP01 arrived Tues. morning at 8:13am!! :D 20" long - 7lbs., 7oz. Mom and baby are doing well. I'll start a seperate thread when we all get home from the hospital on Fri., and I have some pics to share! :) Take care all!

-Tigg

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Dude, that rocks!!!!! :thumb: he's real cute!

You know when you have a kid, you look at all the other ones and there all goofy looking, but you NEVER say anything!! In this case, he really is cute! (there's a compliment in there somewhere...:think: )

Congrats!!!

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
McGRP01 said:
Not to Hi-Jack this thread, but little McGRP01 arrived Tues. morning at 8:13am!! :D 20" long - 7lbs., 7oz. Mom and baby are doing well. I'll start a seperate thread when we all get home from the hospital on Fri., and I have some pics to share! :) Take care all!

-Tigg
Freaking HI-JACKER :)

Good job, congrates

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
sirknight6 said:
Dude, that rocks!!!!! :thumb: he's real cute!

You know when you have a kid, you look at all the other ones and there all goofy looking, but you NEVER say anything!! In this case, he really is cute! (there's a compliment in there somewhere...:think: )

Congrats!!!

HAHA thanks! we like to think he is cute.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
TreeSaw said:
Any day now is right! I went to the dr. yesterday and I am a little more than 50% effaced and dilated 1-2 fingertips! He is confident it'll be soon :D
awesome!!!!!!!!!!! nervous at all??? you guys must be soooo excited

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
hooples3 said:
awesome!!!!!!!!!!! nervous at all??? you guys must be soooo excited
Not so much nervous as excited to have her out! I am fine with the whole birthing thing...I have a plan in place, and am really hoping that things go well and that the plan doesn't have to change, but we (the dr., Earl and I) have discussed all of the options and factors that could change the plan. I guess I am just ready!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
TreeSaw said:
Any day now is right! I went to the dr. yesterday and I am a little more than 50% effaced and dilated 1-2 fingertips! He is confident it'll be soon :D
Couldn't you have said 4 cm or something like that? ;)

Good luck! Our prayers are with you!

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
TreeSaw said:
Oh, I wish! Thanks for the the good luck and prayers!
Who needs luck? Just keep on with the flaming 151 shooters!
It'll be a breeze.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I remember my 30th birthday oh too well. My wife said I would either get a daughter or a cake. she made the cake after I left for work and her water broke when I was at lunch. She was 2 weeks early, so I got both!

The creepy part is I was also born on my fathers birthday, so I guess it was payback for me steeling his for all these years :D My last party had a pink Barbie pinata and pony rides!

Got luck on yours, can't wait to see pics!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
jimmydean said:
I remember my 30th birthday oh too well. My wife said I would either get a daughter or a cake. she made the cake after I left for work and her water broke when I was at lunch. She was 2 weeks early, so I got both!

The creepy part is I was also born on my fathers birthday, so I guess it was payback for me steeling his for all these years :D My last party had a pink Barbie pinata and pony rides!

Got luck on yours, can't wait to see pics!
LOL!!! Sounds like fun. My husband's birthday is February 8th, but my Dr.s won't let me go that late (thank god)!

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
TreeSaw said:
:D Still no baby....and I was doing some inventory on the bar this weekend and noticed we're out of 151!!! Guess I'll have to choose something else or make a stop at the Liquor store on my way to the hospital ;)
I would LOVE to see the look on the liquor store clerks face when a 8+ month pregnant woman walks in and buys a bottle of 151...LOL

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Qman said:
I would LOVE to see the look on the liquor store clerks face when a 8+ month pregnant woman walks in and buys a bottle of 151...LOL
Now I am really going to have to try it. I bought some Bourbon before Christmas and got some interesting looks :sneaky:

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
TreeSaw said:
Now I am really going to have to try it. I bought some Bourbon before Christmas and got some interesting looks :sneaky:
Just tell 'em your homeopathic epidural.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Qman said:

Weirdest look I ever got from a store clerk was from a magazine store employee. I purchased a Parenting Magazine and a Nugget Magazine at the same time.

I was making some interesting collages for a friend.:help:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Westy said:
Weirdest look I ever got from a store clerk was from a magazine store employee. I purchased a Parenting Magazine and a Nugget Magazine at the same time.

I was making some interesting collages for a friend.:help:
A couple of years ago, I bought Sq-Earl a box of magazines (Playboy, Hustler, Maxim, Stuff, FHM, etc.). The clerk at the store (female) got all giddy when I went up to check out and the old man in line behind me decided to strike up a conversation about my sexual interests too :p It was quite funny!!!

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
TreeSaw said:
blah blah blah...... I bought Sq-Earl a box of magazines (Playboy, Hustler, Maxim, Stuff, FHM, etc.).....blah blah blah /QUOTE]

uh.....i have no response to that....other than, what a great wife!!!