Quantcast

Trek 06 Model Line Out!

Bradey_Boy

Chimp
Sep 22, 2005
Looks good, nothing ground breaking though. (Whether that is a good or bad thing is another question).
The Session looks like it is carrying a lot of weight down low and, well, you really wouldn't want to lean too far back with the saddle down on the Remedy now would you. Love the large rocker.

My 2 cents.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
I don't think the jack 1 looks all that bad. The Remedy 66 is the bike McCual has been riding at all the major Contests this summer.

They look cool to me, It all depends on the price, though.

If it were me, I'd take something like the 66 and make a lot of changes, same with the Jack. So they'd have to have a very low orgianal sticker price for me to even consider one of these.

I'm sure they're good bikes, Trek just has a huge Stigma to get past.

As we can see by Changleens post.

As I'm sure its the same as most of the monkeys on here, I prefer the smaller, more orginal companies, those are the ones that will get my money too.

:thumb:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
My little brother is riding the session 7, I pounded his bike all summer at snowshoe, and i thought the frame totally rocked. Cant say much for the garbage stance fork and the but that problem will be aleviated with the travis sc :drool:

I will be on the Session 77 with a full diety component spec and an e.13 next season...I would like to go with a smaller company, but i can get my trek stuff at Employee discount which makes it a really easy decision.

I dunno about the gold though...:think:

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
OC, CA
revmonkey said:
You can tell that's being paid for with the taxpayers' money - look at all those crappy components. I bet it costs $2K, too.

"Front Suspension Manitou Black Comp Police w/rebound, RTWD adjustable travel "

Manitou police model? Does it come with a mustache trimmer? donut holder? Does it automatically track towards black guys to try and run them over?