Quantcast

Trek Lucky 7 game

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I've gotten two of the Livestrong Bike squares 4 or 5 times now, with the last one being different. I'm gonna win that bike goddamnit.

J

JRB

Goddamned 50 horsepower laptop. Son of a bitch - I can't believe my computer hasn't died playing this game.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
McGRP01 said:
YEAH BABY!!! I won!!! WooHoo...a WATER BOTTLE!!! :thumb:

Wait...Did I just get really excited about a water bottle? :think:
It's actually a decent (although small) water bottle! After closing it, you can hold it upside down and squeeze it and it doesn't drip. Good water bottles like that are hard to find.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I just won a Peak Bar. Wow, I am bubbling with excitement. Actually I should say my mom won the Peak Bar. It was her email account after all. She is going to be absolutely ecstatic when I tell her!

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
I Are Baboon said:
It's actually a decent (although small) water bottle! After closing it, you can hold it upside down and squeeze it and it doesn't drip. Good water bottles like that are hard to find.

Yeah it is really good, except for the smallness. Also, wash it about five times otherwise the taste is just awful right away.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Nothing. The same as yesterday, and the day before, and the day before, and the day before, and the day before, and the day before ...

J

JRB

I've yet to get 2 boxes with the same f'n thing. I can't remember it happening anyway. I have given up on the 50 horsepower laptop. They did get a Ferrari laptop here yesterday that must be 100 horsepower, since it has a 64 bit processor. I am running over the next Trek bike I see.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I haven't heard anything about a Lucky 7 game again this year. Cheap bastards. :mad: I need another Team Discovery water bottle. I left mine on the bench at one of my hockey games and never got it back.

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
I just got a mailer from and LBS and there was a mention of it in there. I don't see it on the Trek site though.