Quantcast

Trek Slash hit by truck

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
Dang, thought it would have been new thread material?. But with it lacking the third ingredient of the cyclist being hit by a vehicle formula (a taser or drunk driver), I can understand.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Dang, thought it would have been new thread material?. But with it lacking the third ingredient of the cyclist being hit by a vehicle formula (a taser or drunk driver), I can understand.
it was rumored that it was an Australian since Gwin wasnt drifting his bike, hence why i put it in the rumor and speculation thread :D

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
it was rumored that it was an Australian since Gwin wasnt drifting his bike, hence why i put it in the rumor and speculation thread :D
Hey, I totally get the rumor and e-spec thread drop decision. And I guess cuz he isn't a roadie or a hipster, being hit by a truck isn't no big deal. But I thought this would be thread #1, top of the thread chain!

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
He faceplanted 5 feet from where I was standing during his race run at USAC nats this year. He was so fast to get up it looked like he didn't even lose momentum. And he still finished 2nd. That's the kind of guy that gets hit by a truck and walks away..