Quantcast

Trek: West Chester, OH Store

mtnbiker49

Monkey
Jul 12, 2009
Milford, PA
Hi. Does anyone live or commute past the Trek West Chester, OH store? I have a set of Bontrager Big Earl Pedals on hold so if someone could pick them up and ship them to me, I will give reimburse you for both cost, shipping, and handling. Thanks, Tyler G.

klunky

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2003
Scotland
Trek dealers are allowed to ship Bontrager parts are they not?
I thought it was just the bikes they could not do?
Nice pedals by the way. I would have kept them if they were a little slimer

mtnbiker49

Monkey
Jul 12, 2009
Milford, PA
Why on closeout?- Clearing the way for 2011 stuff.
Trek dealers are allowed to ship Bontrager parts are they not?
I thought it was just the bikes they could not do?
Nice pedals by the way. I would have kept them if they were a little slimer
Yeah, nice and grippy with 5.10s. My wellgos don't work at all. Their just good for resting my feet.

I guess they don't ship anything. You cant order directly from bontrager either.

Anyway, whats the difference between 2 and 3 bearings in a pedal?

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
no why go thru all that trouble for bontrager pedals? I dont see the point in putting 50 bucks down on 80 dollar pedals. And now you have to rely on someone from ridemonkey to pick them up and hopefully ship them to you. i dont know seems like a mess to me.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
no why go thru all that trouble for bontrager pedals? I dont see the point in putting 50 bucks down on 80 dollar pedals. And now you have to rely on someone from ridemonkey to pick them up and hopefully ship them to you. i dont know seems like a mess to me.
:thumb:

mtnbiker49

Monkey
Jul 12, 2009
Milford, PA
Well, I demoed them, and they turned out to be like velcro with my 5.10s. Plus the total would come to around $70 whereas a pair of Straitlines would be $130 (my other option).