Quantcast

Tri-ride Val Di Sole

rayhaan

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
ireland
good lord....

[video]http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/member/Tri-Ride-Velocity-ONE-Val-di-Sole-World-Cup-2012,13832/k-shiz,14?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=spotlight[/video]

SkullCrack

Monkey
Sep 3, 2004
PNW
Another awesome video from Tri-Ride. To me, his videos do the best job communicating the gnarly-ness of the tracks and how bad-ass the riders are.

I wish there was an HD option for this video!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Another awesome video from Tri-Ride. To me, his videos do the best job communicating the gnarly-ness of the tracks and how bad-ass the riders are.

I wish there was an HD option for this video!
I don't know... I think the Parkin brothers at least equal him. Don't get me wrong, I abso-fricken-lutely love the Tri-Ride edits, but that shot of Fort Bill practice (or was it qualies?), where they zoom in on a wheel and rear triangle (of a Demo 8 I'm pretty sure) flexing and skipping as the bike is being thrashed into submission was awesome. I clicked back and re-watched that section at least 5 times, just watching the various components doing their thing: the wheel, the swingarm, the rear triangle, the hub, the riders body english... pure sweetness.

I hope I can find time to watch this at home tonight. Video at work is a big :nope:

Capricorn

Monkey
Jan 9, 2010
Cape Town, ZA
agreed: triride makes the most visceral of vids. Just wish this version came in HD. The vids out there currently is quite artifacty in full screen...

still, best edit of VdS by far.

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
I figured HD is still loading. I hope so anyway. Vimeo is weird btw, try searching for that video from the Vimeo homepage. I couldn't find it no matter what I did.

Pslide

Turbo Monkey
...where they zoom in on a wheel and rear triangle (of a Demo 8 I'm pretty sure) flexing and skipping as the bike is being thrashed into submission was awesome.
Awesome indeed!

That tri-ride video took a while to get going, but once up to full speed it was pretty sweet, good music choice as well. Can't believe how rough VDS was, that track would destroy me. Awesome to watch though.

Wa-Aw

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Philippines
I wish he would upload it to vimeo or pinkbike or youtube or SOMETHING that can stream decently. This player is horrendous.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
^This^

But the vid itself is just awesome. Editing, angles, sound, everything is spot on.

There is a part where you can see Gwin riding a right hander with a few bumps in there. Twice the speed of two other guys. One of the other two was Fairclough.

Gwin is a beast.

nowlan

Monkey
Jul 30, 2008
Tri Ride are unreal. If you have never seen There edit on MSA called the Punisher. Watch it, hands down one of the sickest DH edits on the Interwebzzz

spinner

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
Australia
I figured HD is still loading. I hope so anyway. Vimeo is weird btw, try searching for that video from the Vimeo homepage. I couldn't find it no matter what I did.
http://vimeo.com/user918677 It's not there and their PMB vid is gone from Vimeo , not sure what the deal is but it appears there is some kind of "deal" in place... ?

Maybe a DVD is in the works ? Lets hope so because that coverage of VDS in low res only defies logic. Anyway....another vote for HD please !

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
That's a bummer because I want to use AppleTV to watch this in HD on the plasma. I can only watch the Punisher so many times you know!