Quantcast

Trials practice photos from Gasworks

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
hey, oxygen. i'd love to go out and ride with you and happy. next time you go for a ride, give me a call, my cell # is 206-619 7289. i know joel would love to come along, and he knows some guys that would love to come along too, they can teach us alot of stuf. if you're interested, i'd love to go ride posibly this friday, i'm not sure what you're up to, but we could get some guys together and maybe hit up fremont/gasworks area or whatever else you know of. I'm up for anything. another fun place to ride is lower woodland over by greenlake. there are dirt jumps there and the soccer fields. but there are a ton of logs that are always fun to ride, and they are lit so its not that big of a deal at night.
-Jerry

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
Originally posted by iridebikes
hey, oxygen. i'd love to go out and ride with you and happy. next time you go for a ride, give me a call, my cell # is 206-619 7289. i know joel would love to come along, and he knows some guys that would love to come along too, they can teach us alot of stuf. if you're interested, i'd love to go ride posibly this friday, i'm not sure what you're up to, but we could get some guys together and maybe hit up fremont/gasworks area or whatever else you know of. I'm up for anything. another fun place to ride is lower woodland over by greenlake. there are dirt jumps there and the soccer fields. but there are a ton of logs that are always fun to ride, and they are lit so its not that big of a deal at night.
-Jerry
Cool man... Like I said over on that "other" forum :) , I'll definately give you a call next time Happy and I go riding... I had to take my hub in to be replaced today though so I don't know if I'll have my wheel back by Friday... I suppose I could use the wheel from my Coiler, I just need to change the cassette on it. I'll be in touch though.... check your PM's, I'll send you my phone number.