Quantcast

trials/Urban

pangeist

Monkey
Mar 18, 2005
Santa Barbara
Yeah I know! But, lets be honest. Trials is the geek squad of biking. Thats why I like it so much. I didnt say anything about cool. Anyone who rides a bike is cool. Unless its a magna or a next or huffy or a....okay not everyone who rides a bike is cool, but most in one way or another.

Those who ride Urban/Trials just happen to be VERY cool!

freerideATL

Chimp
Jun 28, 2005
Atlanta
id help with pictures and topics if we got this more of an urban thread
also... (oh yeah dude you can't hate on huffy that much thats where
it all started in my young years)

lucky13

Chimp
Jun 3, 2005
Seattle, WA
The reason it's quiet is that there are other Trials only forums that get the job done well.

What is "urban" anywise?

(read: rhetorical question)

Geeksquad indeed.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
trials is the ****. its the only time i've ever been just riding down the street and have people actually recognize me as a trials rider and ask me to do tricks. it was weird, but cool

sled_ed

Chimp
Nov 12, 2005
memramcook N.B. canada
guys trials or uurban is great going down main street and rippin out the street with all does girls lookin at you its just a good feeling and i think people should pay more atention to this section of the forum!!!

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
Trials is the geek squad of biking

that is the most true statement to ever grace this site. i love trials and i'm suprised everday because so many people are interested in seeing it done. i just wish i was better at it to give a proper demonstration of what trials really is.