Quantcast

Trip Deals

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Any good online websites for hotel deals. I'm looking for an all inclusive resort in Saint Lucia.

I've looked on Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and nobody has any deals on the place I'm looking at.

www.ladera.com is the resort I'm looking at staying at.

J

JRB

Call the chick next to me at work. She should be a genius about it by now.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia all seem to be about the same. Just look around. I wanted to take a trip to Moscow this summer for a few weeks but the cheapest hotel I could find was $372 per night at a Holiday Inn, WTF. I have no idea how that country is still ecconomicaly dead. Oh well Austraila looks to be reasonable.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
from my experience (which isn't a ton), sites like expedia, travelocity, etc. are only good when you let them pick the hotel/airline for you. If you know specificially where you want to stay, you're better off calling them and getting the AAA discount (if they have one).

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
stosh said:
We're going there Aug 4th thru the 12th.

It's actually cheaper than the Sandals on the island.
That's probably the cheapest time of year for the virgin islands.

As for deals, you could wait and see what opens up but you take the chance that it will fill up.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DRB said:
That's probably the cheapest time of year for the virgin islands.

As for deals, you could wait and see what opens up but you take the chance that it will fill up.
Yeah I know, I think we're looking at $1,500pp for 5 nights with the all inclusive package.

The place we're staying is so f'ing pimp!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DRB said:
It looks awesome from the website. Which kinda room you looking at? That deluxe suite looks major phat.
They're all delux rooms with plunge pools and 3 walls. The larger suites are overkill for my Fiance and I.

They have some great 360 views on Expedia.com if you have some time to look.