Quantcast

Triplets!!

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
Sitting around drinking some coffee this am and my wife notices a deer in the back yard. We have a LOT of deer in my back yard. Most of the does have twins...it seems to be the order of things for this particular herd.

But this doe had triplets, way cool to see 3 spot covered fawns chillin in your yard. I was able to get a pic....not the greatest as deer don't really like to pose and definately not when she has the young'ns in tow.

Any one need a gas tank for a 84 chevy 1/2 ton?:D

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Usually deer have one at a time. If they're having two and three, that means they're doing really well with food and that the herd isnt very thick. It will be soon.

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
TreeSaw said:
Nice! Must be feeding those doe pretty well in your parts!
Well fed and not under a lot of hunting pressure. We have 2 guys that hunt the 200 acres behind me and they are a joke. I love seeing corn feeders hanging in a tree with a stand 20 feet away. Yet they need high powered rifles to shoot something I could take out with a well aimed rock. I'm not anti-hunt but I thouroughly believe that the North Carolina hunting laws have dumbed the sport down so much that the act of actual "hunting" doesnt even apply anymore.

I put apples and corn out during deer season...It's not uncommon to wake up in the morning and see 14 or 15 deer hanging out in the back yard. It's also funny to see the look on the 2 guys that hunt behind me when they go down to their stands and see all the deer standing in my yard....and never hearing one shot the whole morning.

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
SkaredShtles said:
Sweet pile of crap in the back yard. :thumb:

Brings back memories of home........... :D
:D Most of that "crap" is pressure treated that was destined for the landfill...now it gets donated to our local trails for bridges/ stunts, etc. The gas tanks are actully my landlords..they are going to get cut apart and used for some "junk art" that i want to do. I do bring a lot of crap home though....but I call it recycling. ;)