Quantcast

Tropical skatepark destination?

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
If you had a the finances and the time to go somewhere tropical where you could ride bikes, surf and hang out on the beach where would you go? The rain in the PNW has got me down and I'd love to do a trip like this, just wondering where would be the best place to go and spend those hard earned dollars.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
That park looks carzy tight , and it's in Costa Rica :cheers:
I herd land there is dirt cheep and there are already a bunch of americans living there !!!
Hah. Read AC Wiesbecker's new book when it comes out.

Nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to own there.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Hah. Read AC Wiesbecker's new book when it comes out.

Nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to own there.
Do you know the name of his new book ??

Yea dont think I would want to live down there full time , I have herd horro stories and to topit all off one of my roommates from when I lived in Oregon got killed down there during spring break .

I'll stick to my dream of buying a house on Orcas island instead !

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Apologies for the thread jack, but his new book is called 'Can't You Get Along With Anyone?' It's one of the craziest memoirs I've ever read, and by crazy I mean Wiesbecker is out of his effing mind, which seems to have been brought on by his experience of living in Pavones. Treachery, murder, sex, drugs, corruption, violence and surfing. But DAMN, the surfing down there sounds amazing. Leave the bike home.