Quantcast

Troy Brosnan Joins The Monster Energy-Specialized Freight Train For 2010!

Oct 20, 2009
<p>Wildomar, Calif. (Oct. 29, 2009) - Charging out of Adelaide, South Australia and joining the already powerful Monster Energy-Specialized gravity program is 16-year-old Troy Brosnan.</p><p>
</p><p>
Brosnan has been blazing tracks all over Australia and opened some eyes at this year’s Crankworx Festival where he left his tracks all over Whistler, B.C. Brosnan not only possesses the skills and speed it takes to be a top gravity athlete, but he’s already quite media savvy. Sam Hill has also vouched for Troy which say’s a lot in itself, saying: “Troy is the real deal.”</p><p>
</p><p>
“Earlier this year, Sam mentioned that I should meet this kid that had come out to his place to ride. Once I met Troy at Crankworx, it felt like we had to somehow add him onto the roster said Sean Heimdal, Monster Energy-Specialized Team Manager. “Being only 16, Troy is already showing that he’s a turn-key athlete with his competitive nature, training ethics, determination, and he’s great with the media.”</p><p>
</p><p>
Heimdal continued: “Monster Energy and Specialized have really stepped up in supporting the future of our sport by giving us the tools to support Troy as a future star in the sport. Both Bobby Behan (Specialized Sports Marketing Manager) and myself are committed to giving Troy all the tools needed to perform at the highest level.”</p><p>
</p><p>
Adds Brosnan: “I am really stoked about being on a Monster Energy-Specialized bike for 2010! It’s a bike that I have always thought looked sweet, so to be able to ride one at World Cups will be fantastic. Specialized is giving me the best bikes to perform on, along with the fact they’re kitted with SRAM components will make the bikes that much sweeter. In 2010 my goals are to place in the top 30 at a World Cup, win the Junior World Champs and to continue to have fun riding my bike. I am so excited about being on the Monster Energy-Specialized team for 2010 as I believe that it will give me the best chance of fulfilling my dream of being number one in the world.”</p><p>
</p><p>
Brosnan capped things off by adding “To be able to hang out with Sam and Brendan and learn from two of the world’s best riders...that will be priceless!”</p><p>
</p><p>
In the coming months, look out for Troy at your local Australian tracks before joining both Hill and Brendan Fairclough in their efforts to dominate the 2010 UCI World Cup Series, U.S. Open, Sea Otter Classic and select events around the globe. Don’t be shy and stop by the Monster Energy-Specialized Team tent for an autograph, ice cold Monster Energy, or check out the latest bikes from Specialized!</p><p>
</p><p>
We’d like to thank the following companies for their continued support: Monster Energy, Specialized Bicycles, Mad Catz, SRAM, Truvativ, Rock Shox, Avid, SDG, FUNN, Troy Lee Designs, Alligator, Cane Creek, Crank Brothers, DT Swiss, e-thirteen, Five Ten, Maxima, Obtainium, Freestyle, Kicker, KMC.</p><p>
</p><p>
Follow your favorite Monster Energy-Specialized rider at www.iamspecialized.com and or www.monsterenergy.com</p>

More...