Quantcast

Troy Brosnan (new Monster Energy-Specialized team member) wins State DH MTB Champs 09

MorialtaMatt

Chimp
Nov 8, 2009
Adelaide
Troy Brosnan, latest Monster Energy-Specialized team member (joining fellow Aussie Sam Hill) winning the 2009 South Australian DH Championships. At only 16 years old he is already the fastest man in the State.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EzF2DyRLGdw&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EzF2DyRLGdw&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>
This was just weeks before Troy joined the Monster Energy-Specialized team.

I hope you enjoy it :)
Please send it around

Matt West

rosenamedpoop

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2004
just Santa Cruz...
That kid is one to watch for sure. He's fast now and he's built like he's 12 years old, wait til he fills out a bit!

Hopefully riding with Sam and Brendog doesn't make him afraid to pedal :rolleyes:

Does he ride clipped? Couldn't tell...

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
Yep, he is going to be taken around the world riding his bicycle on a bunch of awesome world cup tracks, and seeing some of the most beautiful places in the world. Poor kid.
Sucks to be him.

Hes a pinner for sure hope he keeps doing well. Its only a matter of time before he discovers booze and women

aj-monkey

Monkey
Oct 11, 2007
Squampton, BC
Sucks to be him.

Hes a pinner for sure hope he keeps doing well. Its only a matter of time before he discovers booze and women
He's Australian, he was born with a beer cozy in hand and had a hot chick in a bikini from the Tracks Surfing mag (that dropped the month he was born) above his crib!

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Who are these other dudes he beat?
Dave West if I am not mistaken was a non top-10 rider back in the late 90's if my memory serves me correct?
That being said, the kid looks hella styley on his bike, looking forward to seeing him more.

Was it mentioned that he is actually doing the full world cup schedule in 2010?

Viv92

Monkey
Jan 31, 2009
Australia
Who are these other dudes he beat?
Dave West if I am not mistaken was a non top-10 rider back in the late 90's if my memory serves me correct?
That being said, the kid looks hella styley on his bike, looking forward to seeing him more.

Was it mentioned that he is actually doing the full world cup schedule in 2010?
3rd (Will R) was in the Aussie junior worlds team in 2007 (finished 6th or something?) and still races a few world cups I think, and qualifys sometimes.

rosenamedpoop

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2004
just Santa Cruz...
Oh, the stupid things people say on the internet.:banghead:
Really...?

You're a mean head. Go die :D

Dude, I don't want to hijack this thread and turn it into a "Sam's so lazy" tangent, I'll just say he doesn't strike me as being excited about pedally courses for a reason (or two). And Brendon is openly, even outspokenly, against pedally stuff...

That said, I hope this kid stays on track and gets nice and strong to match all that skill and style!