Quantcast

troy lee descender

konahucker43

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
central NY
ok i found a tld descender for a damn good price but i have doubts if it is any good? my other option was the 2006 rockgardn armor. the rockgardn was a little more expensive. is the tld even worth looking into? o and pleese dont tell me to get some dainese or overpriced jacket that i cant afford. thank you

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I would get the new Rockgardn Flak jacket--without a doubt. In the past, people would suggest the Dianese, because the material was a lot cooler than other brands. However, that's just not the case anymore; the new Flak jacket breathes very well. Not only will it keep you cool, but it will protect like no other suit--and that's what really matter.

In my opinion, no other suit offers the same amount of protection as the Flak jacket--it is really spot on with a lot new features that no other suit offers. Buying a Flak jacket is a NO REGRET purchase.

intensified

Monkey
Mar 31, 2004
Canton,Ma
blt2ride said:
In my opinion, no other suit offers the same amount of protection as the Flak jacket--it is really spot on with a lot new features that no other suit offers. Buying a Flak jacket is a NO REGRET purchase.
sounds good but, the Balfa Jacket has by far the most protection for shoulders ,elbows,chest, and back. Not very ventilated, although it has a huge burly zipper that wont let you down ,a pocket to put stuff in....Kind of hard to find and pricey.

kruppa

Chimp
Sep 9, 2005
TLD Descender is the same as Azonic Z-6 minus plastic chest protectors. In my opinion You should go with Rockgardn

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
have you looked into 661 preassure suit. me and bizutch both use them and i have no complaints out of mine. it has done its job plenty of times for me and fits as comfortable as a jacket can.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I'm more concerned with melting on hot days. The days I go riding always seem to be super hot.

The reason I bring this up is that there are some available for cheap on pricepoint.