Quantcast

troy lee red and blue jerseys

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
does anyone know where I can buy the lightish blue and red tld shirts and shorts, like the ones in the mall add for nathan rennie? ive looked around and cant seem to find anything, thanks, stubb

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
Beyond bikes, go-ride, any Troy Lee dealer..

I got my TLD stuff from beyond, good prices, and at the time they were the only ones with the electric blue stuff.

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
idk what to order, they have blue, red, rocket red and idk what it is called either, go ride dosent have elec. blue. idk. I need a bit of info on the actual product name and such. thanks
stub

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
stubby said:
idk what to order, they have blue, red, rocket red and idk what it is called either, go ride dosent have elec. blue. idk. I need a bit of info on the actual product name and such. thanks
stub

Rennis is wearing electic blue air shorts with an electric blue Air SE Short Sleve Jersery.

www.troyleedesigns.com

It's in the spring MTB gear section.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
dude stubb there cloths man they dont change much between 05 and 06 man. just get them and you will be good to go man. i dont know thought electric blue and yellow. will that work man. ohh well your bike. :thumb: and cloths.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
dude people already say that to you except it aint hunny its food. lol im just kiding man, but you could get something different than blue.