Quantcast

truly the happiest day of my life.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I am coming up on driving for a year now. It will get old fast trust me. But it is nice when it is too hot to ride to work or something.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
rpk1988 said:
I am coming up on driving for a year now. It will get old fast trust me. But it is nice when it is too hot to ride to work or something.
Yeah, after a while it's more like its cool but not SUPERDUPER AWESOME.

Apr 3, 2005
12th smartest state
hahah yeh im close to being able to drive soon (stupid 16 and 3 months rule!!!) and i cant wait and i was talking to my cousin and he was like yeh its sweet at first then you have to get gas...and gas is really expensive, and after awhile it gets old.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
COmtbiker12 said:
Yeah, after a while it's more like its cool but not SUPERDUPER AWESOME.
Yea man I know. And the reality of getting in an accident, or getting a speeding ticket comes into play. Also giving people rides is pretty annoying too. Well certain people. And now that I have my license, when I see the class below me getting theirs, I am like O No they are going to suck. I bet you the class above me was saying the same thing last year.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
rpk1988 said:
Yea man I know. And the reality of getting in an accident, or getting a speeding ticket comes into play. Also giving people rides is pretty annoying too. Well certain people. And now that I have my license, when I see the class below me getting theirs, I am like O No they are going to suck. I bet you the class above me was saying the same thing last year.
I actually made $20 and some free Popeyes (entire meal) today for driving two of my neighbors to some minigolf place. :p

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
when I was younger I couldnt wait to drive.. as I got older driving became a hassle in NYC.. now.. I prefer my bike whenever I can over my car

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Haha, I know man. But its funny to watch all the freshman being dropped off by their moms and stuff or by bus, and then you bring your neighbor to school who is a freshman or something and everyone thinks they are cool. Haha. Just because they dont have to get a ride with their moms.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Dont you have some pointless links to find Stinkyboy?

Dont you remember getting your license back around this age. Maybe you should calm down and just have some fun for once instead of being such a jerk.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
rpk1988 said:

Dont you remember getting your license back around this age. Maybe you should calm down and just have some fun for once instead of being such a jerk.
I remember getting my license...... of course, I'd already been driving for a number of years (just not on the road) so it was sort of anticlimactic.

-S.S.-

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
rpk1988 said:

I was just clowning, punk. I do remember getting my license, and I remember driving around like an idiot, so I ask that dude be careful, for his and others safety.

And I have nothing but fun getting a rise outta kids like you.

:dancing:

http://www.yourmom.com/

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Hey I have been to that site before. There are some sweet pictures on there. (Whole sentence was total sarcasm).

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
i ended up driving a bunch of friends around in my car today. i prefer a stick, but i got an automatic so i can fit six whole people in my car. it was distracting, going 65 out to louisville. besides that, one of my friends is already kind of being a bitch about getting rides. but i haven't had to pay for gas yet, so no expense there, and my p's won't let me get a job so they decided it's only fair that they do insurance.