Quantcast

Trump 2012!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Trump is an idiot.

The theory of a no-nonsense businessman might be good, but I'm not sure I want a guy who has filed for bankruptcy four times trying to run the country.

In any event, anyone with hair like his is making bad decisions.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Trump is an idiot.

The theory of a no-nonsense businessman might be good, but I'm not sure I want a guy who has filed for bankruptcy four times trying to run the country.

In any event, anyone with hair like his is making bad decisions.
Pretty much what I was going to say.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

This morning on ‘The View’, Donald Trump was asked whether or not he believes Obama was born in this country. Instead of answering the question Trump insisted that Obama needs to show his birth certificate, then said that ‘there is something on that birth certificate he doesn’t want to show’.

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
Please....Trump wouldn't be any worse than the ass-hat that currently resides in the Big House.

Like TN said...it doesn't matter.

J

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Actually I hardly watch tv. Politics are a joke. I'd rather have Trump as president than some career politician with his head up his own ass.
What part of losing billions don't you get? Was GWB (also a "businessman" before politics) not a big enough failure for you and the rest of the uninformed public? Don't forget to parole Madoff for VP:rofl:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
1. Take it to PAWN n00b.
2. If you think Trump doesn't have his head up his own ass and that he is a "savvy businessman", you haven't been paying attention.
3. The fact that the most talked about GOP contenders for 2012 are two "reality" TV stars, says more about the sad pathetic populace of this country than I have the time or energy to expand upon.
:disgust1: