Quantcast

Trump 2024

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Besides the "testers" that can taste differences have become attuned to that over years of "training". For most people, we won't know a difference even if there is one.

I can tell the difference with Whiskeys and Scotch to a point, but that's the point where things get ridiculous and it makes little to no difference to me.

Yeah, the returns diminish rapidly. Scents and tastes are also linked closely to memory and emotional experience. So if someone can setup a pleasing atmosphere while charging you exorbitant amount of money for a nice meal, you will think the food actually tastes better.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Yeah, the returns diminish rapidly. Scents and tastes are also linked closely to memory and emotional experience. So if someone can setup a pleasing atmosphere while charging you exorbitant amount of money for a nice meal, you will think the food actually tastes better.
Is that why my Tuna and Cheese sandwich tastes so good when I'm sitting on a big rock on a shoreline somewhere in my big beautiful backyard on a canoe trip?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
"russo-sino" invasions? e'splain. I don't get that.
Just my further assessment of the consequences of america being composed of morons. At some point soon here russia and china are going to become the reference state.....currency, invesment etc. They both saw something in the last 4 years that's sure to inspire. They know we're too stupid to function.

And with what's going on with all this trump worship and blue lives matter bullshit, we'll tell ourselves we despise authority and heavy handed rule while wearing holes in our tongues licking boots.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord