Quantcast

Trump/Biden Debates Thread.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, I basically think Biden should just prepare remarks saying “you, sir, are a liar. And a cheat. And a womanizer. And a fraud. And here are examples of how, when, and why. “

I want to see how Trump would respond to a direct, in person excoriation.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My parents are going to be here while the debates are on. This should be interesting.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Don't think the debate is going to shift my vote one way or the other. 3.5 years and 8 years of executive job performance is enough.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I'm not convinced the Democratic party realizes they are going head to head with a pigeon that will poop all over the chessboard.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Complacent arrogance.

It's what got this toadstool elected in 2016 when the lincoln project tools just sat by and watched it happen.

See JM's post for proper context.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Complacent arrogance.

It's what got this toadstool elected in 2016 when the lincoln project tools just sat by and watched it happen.

See JM's post for proper context.
Yeah, I get that. Thanks Syadasti. But who else to better explain how the monster thinks than Dr. Frankenstein, excuse me, Young Dr. Phrank-in-schtien.

The point is that Donnie Two Scoops will probably flail without an audience to play off of. Again, most likely not a game changer for most voters, but should provide some high quality entertainment Tuesday night.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Thanks Syadasti.
Fightin words

I'll believe it when I see it. I don't really give a crap what anyone in the lincoln project thinks. Being good at teh mediaz doesn't change your perspective from the ivory tower. Those fucksticks have been wrong about literally everything in life at this point. Want proof? Find the lincoln project post about Amy Coney Barrett being a tool to keep the toadstool in office posing a real problem when vote count timetables run out and this goes to the supreme court. It doesn't exist. Because they kinda sorta mean all this but still are ideological shit heads who actually think this is still a game. Oh they kinda sorta wanna not git nutjob reelected but if it means we can get a crazy ass catholic ideologue in there, then hey do me a favor and help us make fun of lady G.

Never underestimate an asshole's ability to shit all over everything and look like he won because biden gets dumbfounded at the simple absurdity of it all.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
if biden is smart (debatable) he'll just keep his trap shut as much as possible and let donnie 2 scoops go on one of his classic rambling diatribes.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Where do your parents sit regarding tax fraud?
Well I told my mom about the news this am and she had a slack jawed WTF?! type reaction. She's a lot more reasonable than my dad, but she's also from England and understands the benefit of common good. They got audited a few years ago because of a mistake, that had no net tax effect, so you would expect they would be critical of those who fraud the IRS. However my dad is like Brian - "what about my wallet?"

For her "it's all about the comparison with other politicians", stopped when I told her Obama and Biden both paid over $150k in income taxes. Also that he expensed $70k in hair care irked her. I think she might actually vote Biden this year, all things said. No way for him.