Quantcast

Trump/Biden Debates Thread.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Holy shit I started to watch it, then was like, nope I don’t have time for this, watched some highlights and WTAF. WTAF.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It's been nothing but dog whistle and "good people on both sides" since day 1. You really think he doesn't know what he's saying at this point?
I'm so fucking far down the 'new fascist groups of america' hole that I do know one thing: an inordinate number of those frat proud boys are literally the same people that were at Charlottesville carrying tiki torches beechin about da jeewz. They got outed as nazis and just decided on a new shirt, (and flag).

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
It is weird to see two politicians arguing without yelling and pulling dicks out.
Pence seems to assume "thank you" means "you're doing well, so keep talking."

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Am I the only loser watching this?

How is a dejected radio DJ coming over as a more polished arguer than a fucking attorney?
Watching.

I would imagine his approach can't be playing well with (intelligent) women - continuing to shout over the moderator who is asking him to yield.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Watching.

I would imagine his approach can't be playing well with (intelligent) women - continuing to shout over the moderator who is asking him to yield.
Kamala is too much of an egomaniac. Pence obviously is too but he has a smoother smugness that american sexism regarding people of power accounts for some of.........but Kamala too easily falls into thinking she's there to talk about herself

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Kamala is too much of an egomaniac. Pence obviously is too but he has a smoother smugness that american sexism regarding people of power accounts for some of.........but Kamala too easily falls into thinking she's there to talk about herself
i think each one has a tone that likely resonates with their existing followers. they are blind to persuading people outside of their existing circle.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Jesus. Now we gotta hear about religion.
This like watching a debate from 20 years ago.

The democrat keeps going "oh no, I don't want to end fracking" like fracking is a good thing.

"Oh no, I don't want to move away from fossil fuels" because fossil fuels are a good thing

"I totally believe in bronze age mythology" like that's a good thing

Stop trying to recruit crazy people.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Pence is foreshadowing. He keeps saying “if you win.”

Also...
Pence asks a question about packing the SCOTUS plans.
Kamala responds “you didn’t nominate a black person.”