Quantcast

Trumps greatest (s)hits thread

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Someday, I hope we can laugh about the past 4 years. In a good way, not in a "OhmyfuckingGawd™hesaidwhatnow?" way...

Not gonna happen, I know. But hey, a girl can still dream, right?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
thread title should be "greatest shits"

View attachment 152083
What was craziest about this whole affair, is that I kind of think this may have been one of his most genuine moments. He's a 6 year old man-child. Most 6 year old's would totally go this route if they were told they get to throw a big old party for any sportsball team that won a bigly game/prize. This picture tickles the corners of my empathy just slightly. It comes dangerously close to making me feel a little sorry for Donald Trump. He's a 6 year old boy that no one has ever loved.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What was craziest about this whole affair, is that I kind of think this may have been one of his most genuine moments. He's a 6 year old man-child. Most 6 year old's would totally go this route if they were told they get to throw a big old party for any sportsball team that won a bigly game/prize. This picture tickles the corners of my empathy just slightly. It comes dangerously close to making me feel a little sorry for Donald Trump. He's a 6 year old boy that no one has ever loved.
genuine, sure. but it also reveals a lot about what he thinks of himself and the office of president.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
genuine, sure. but it also reveals a lot about what he thinks of himself and the office of president.
Not to mention the assumption that a pile of fast food was the ultimate banquet for a bunch of young athletes showing a complete disconnect and rather poor opinion of them.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
no.

he did it out of spite...and won....

barry made fun of him at that press corps dinner.

alright...fuck you...when i win...i shit on everything you did.

and he kept his promise.