jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
"In the video titled “The assault on me”, he said he left with a black eye on Saturday and was going to have to start considering “operational security”. He told viewers he was recording the video from what he called a “safe space”."

fucking LOL.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alt-right-richard-spencer-punched-anti-donald-trump-protest-meme-pepe-the-frog-inauguration-day-a7541461.html?cmpid=facebook-post
He meant to say "safe haus":

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
"In the video titled “The assault on me”, he said he left with a black eye on Saturday and was going to have to start considering “operational security”. He told viewers he was recording the video from what he called a “safe space”."

fucking LOL.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alt-right-richard-spencer-punched-anti-donald-trump-protest-meme-pepe-the-frog-inauguration-day-a7541461.html?cmpid=facebook-post
I wholeheartedly endorse physical assault on any self identifying member of teh "alt right". Will help pay bail.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

fucking LOL.

"He supports a white homeland for a “dispossessed white race” and calls for “peaceful ethnic cleansing” to put a stop to the “deconstruction” of European culture"

WTF is peaceful ethnic cleansing?

"Excuse me sir, you appear to be a wetback. Could I ask you ever so kindly to abscond from America so that I might bring back it's once shining white blandness?"

"Callate la boca, Pendejo."

"Well thank you very much for your time, greaser. I look forward to discussing how you are poisoning this once great land with you're inferior brown seed with you in the near future. Please stay away from our white women in the mean time. Good day."

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Well as Pence would take over, you'd be looking at an attempt at theocracy I'm guessing.
Never thought id say this, but that might even be a better option...
Let drumpf ruin it for the republitards, Have the theocrats run things for a while as back up and things will be fucked up enough for an easy democrat win the next election cycle but not as fucked up as with drumpf behind the wheel for 4 years.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Never thought id say this, but that might even be a better option...
I've gotten to the point where I might be inclined to agree.

What are we, 4 days in? I'm getting pretty close to being down right terrified. This shit with Spicer and Conway is straight up Orwellian. And what's even more frightening is, IMO the whole thing over "alternative facts" is burying the headline.

"Chuck, I mean, if we're going to keep referring to our press secretary in those types of terms I think that we're going to have to rethink our relationship here."

What she just said is "tell the stories we want you to tell, or we quit talking to the press." Jesus H. Christ that's scary. And then she proceeds to spout so much unverifiable crap so quickly that Todd never recovers. Maybe a better interviewer could have handled it but she owned him the rest of the interview.

Trump front loading the crowd at CIA with sycophants for applause lines? If that story is true.....yikes. Clap for the President. Or else.

And these are nothing issues. If it gets like this over crowd sizes and self congratulatory speeches at the Intelligence community, WTF is going to happen when there is an actual issue? Is this the "plan"? Bury everything in bullshit and then everything becomes bullshit, make people unable to tell actual issues from non-issues, give the public "controversy fatigue"? Nothings fake if everything is fake. They are overloading the news with such an unbelievable stream of crap even a news/politics junky like me can't keep up, it's a goddamn full time job. And my FB feed is FULL of people who are buying it. Hook, line, sinker.

Holy fuck, are we screwed.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
And this is back.

3-5 million illegal ballots.

Goddamn, must his penis be tiny.

They aren't even trying to hide the truth, or debate the truth. They are just going to ignore it. Repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat the lie and then bombard you with a thousand others, each more nonsensical than the last, until you just bury dissenters under the mass of it all.

To top it off, there is this.

"No, the national liberal media won’t print that or air it or post it. Better to get your news directly from the president. In fact, it might be the only way to get the unvarnished truth,” he concluded."

:panic:

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
And this is back.

They aren't even trying to hide the truth, or debate the truth. They are just going to ignore it. Repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat the lie and then bombard you with a thousand others, each more nonsensical than the last, until you just bury dissenters under the mass of it all.

To top it of, there is this.

"No, the national liberal media won’t print that or air it or post it. Better to get your news directly from the president. In fact, it might be the only way to get the unvarnished truth,” he concluded."

Consumer confidence is at a 16-year-high
Thanks Donald. He's been in office 2 days, can you imagine what he'll be able to do in 4 years?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
And this is back.

To top it off, there is this.

Was thinking about this on the dog walk this morning. Dumpster DID warn us that he felt the election might be rigged...we all just assumed he meant in favor of (S)Hillary...hmmm...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
It's obvious that Trump is attempting to tear apart our democracy and establish himself as dictator in chief. And for all the patriotic rhetoric that the GOP spews, they sure all seem to be willing accomplices to unquestionable anti-American policies and have little intentions to stop it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It's obvious that Trump is attempting to tear apart our democracy and establish himself as dictator in chief. And for all the patriotic rhetoric that the GOP spews, they sure all seem to be willing accomplices to unquestionable anti-American policies and have little intentions to stop it.
no, i don't think he's that clever. i think he knows he'll eventually be outed from office (either impeachment, resignation, etc) and he's trying to make as much money for himself as quickly as possible.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Most rich people have some sort of charity or civic cause they champion... I've never heard of Trump taking any action that would benefit anyone other than himself, his family or his business. There may be something... but I'm thinking not.

My best guess is he will tear a lot of shit up, start a ton of initiatives and leave office with pretty much everything undone.

Save your monies monkies, now is not the time to take on debt or financial risk.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
no, i don't think he's that clever. i think he knows he'll eventually be outed from office (either impeachment, resignation, etc) and he's trying to make as much money for himself as quickly as possible.
He doesn't have to be that clever with Putin as his mentor. Trump's own ego is all the motivation he needs to hold onto power. And with a seasoned expert at oppressing the masses advising him, Trump's damage will be hard to undo.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
@jonKranked , also with both the House and Senate under control of the Repubs, who is going to oppose Trump, let alone impeach him ?

Remember that impeachment means little if the President doesn't step down. Clinton was impeached for lying about a blowjob and he didn't step down.

Orange Foolious is going to cling to power as long as he can. The longer he remains in office, the better chance he will have to amend the constitution to make himself president indefinitely.

And make no mistake, the GOP is going to go along with it. US democracy is soon to be on it's death bed.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
He doesn't have to be that clever with Putin as his mentor. Trump's own ego is all the motivation he needs to hold onto power. And with a seasoned expert at oppressing the masses advising him, Trump's damage will be hard to undo.
Putin isn't a mentor, he's holding the whip. trump is just waiting to ask "how high should i jump?"

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
@jonKranked , also with both the House and Senate under control of the Repubs, who is going to oppose Trump, let alone impeach him ?
i have a strong suspicion that will change at midterms. note: need to research who is up for reelection come midterms.

Remember that impeachment means little if the President doesn't step down. Clinton was impeached for lying about a blowjob and he didn't step down.
IIRC despite getting enough votes to impeach, congress was unable to get enough votes to remove him from office. impeachment is not an automatic removal from office; both steps of the process require voting.

Articles of impeachment were raised for nixon, but he resigned before they were voted on.

Orange Foolious is going to cling to power as long as he can. The longer he remains in office, the better chance he will have to amend the constitution to make himself president indefinitely.

And make no mistake, the GOP is going to go along with it. US democracy is soon to be on it's death bed.
the GOP is riding his wave as long as they can proceed with their own agenda. don't be mistaken, the GOP is just falling in line, but they don't trust him as far as they can throw him. if there is a major conflict between his cheeto-ness and the GOP stalwarts, under the bus he goes.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
All Congress has to do is get him situation where they can question him under oath. Perjury will follow. That is of course if the Republicans are interested in anything other than retaining power, which I doubt.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
no, i don't think he's that clever.
Caution: Potential :tinfoil: talk contained within.

This is incredibly dangerous thinking, and we all need to stop. Everyone here in teh bowels of PaWN is guilty of calling the man ignorant, stupid, a buffoon, a clown, a half trained chimpanzee, or some combination of the above. Ever since he announced (and if you look, even before then, for decades actually) the press, the democrats, the republicans and politicians of all stripes have also used the same words. Remember Ted Cruz calling him a straight up "liar" on TV?

HE IS SMARTER THAN ALL OF US! He's the goddamn President of the Untied States now. Today. I'll concede that maybe its not him, but who ever is running this train wreck has run circles around every doubter, every critic, every person with half a sense of common decency. We have all, each and every one, been bamboozled by perhaps the greatest con-man in history. We HAVE to change the way we think about this man, we HAVE to adapt to the reality that he plays a very good clown on TV and somehow rode it all the way to he White House. Truth doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. He will piss on the press on thursday, tell them it's rain, and then on sunday we'll all have to listen to Kellyann Conway tell Chuck Todd about the months long drought that's going on and there hasn't been rain in weeks.

I wont pretend that I have even the foggiest idea how to go about challenging this fool, but what we've been doing isn't working. If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, then we are the crazy ones, not Donald. Because he keeps doing the same shit over and over AND IT WORKS! He is, by his own words WINNING. It is imperative at this point that we all change the way we attack and/or defend ourselves and ideals from this unspeakably evil person. I think @AngryMetalsmith is right. He's running for an indefinite term. That's why, four days in, he's running the White House like he's still on the campaign trail. Because he is. All this BS with the press, "alternate facts", the demagoguery, the "only the president can provide the unvarnished truth" the "I alone can fix it", the gagging of inconvenient federal agencies, is set up for dictatorship. It's "strongman" fascism at it's finest.

I am becoming more alarmed at an almost exponential rate. We're not even a week in.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Caution: Potential :tinfoil: talk contained within.

This is incredibly dangerous thinking, and we all need to stop. Everyone here in teh bowels of PaWN is guilty of calling the man ignorant, stupid, a buffoon, a clown, a half trained chimpanzee, or some combination of the above. Ever since he announced (and if you look, even before then, for decades actually) the press, the democrats, the republicans and politicians of all stripes have also used the same words. Remember Ted Cruz calling him a straight up "liar" on TV?

HE IS SMARTER THAN ALL OF US! He's the goddamn President of the Untied States now. Today. I'll concede that maybe its not him, but who ever is running this train wreck has run circles around every doubter, every critic, every person with half a sense of common decency. We have all, each and every one, been bamboozled by perhaps the greatest con-man in history. We HAVE to change the way we think about this man, we HAVE to adapt to the reality that he plays a very good clown on TV and somehow rode it all the way to he White House. Truth doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. He will piss on the press on thursday, tell them it's rain, and then on sunday we'll all have to listen to Kellyann Conway tell Chuck Todd about the months long drought that's going on and there hasn't been rain in weeks.

I wont pretend that I have even the foggiest idea how to go about challenging this fool, but what we've been doing isn't working. If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, then we are the crazy ones, not Donald. Because he keeps doing the same shit over and over AND IT WORKS! He is, by his own words WINNING. It is imperative at this point that we all change the way we attack and/or defend ourselves and ideals from this unspeakably evil person. I think @AngryMetalsmith is right. He's running for an indefinite term. That's why, four days in, he's running the White House like he's still on the campaign trail. Because he is. All this BS with the press, "alternate facts", the demagoguery, the "only the president can provide the unvarnished truth" the "I alone can fix it", the gagging of inconvenient federal agencies, is set up for dictatorship. It's "strongman" fascism at it's finest.

I am becoming more alarmed at an almost exponential rate. We're not even a week in.
so, lizard people?