Quantcast

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
with what's unfolding over the last few days, i find myself wondering if these atrocious actions / events constitute crimes against humanity.
It, unquestionably, is

Without being a lawyer, i can see, at leasr, State-sponsored collective punishment and undue process of minors

Coud, arguebly, add torture to that. (Children changing their own diapers? Lights on 24 hours?)

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/22/politics/impeach-trump-nixon-support-bill-clinton-poll/index.html

(CNN)There is a truly remarkable number in the most recent CNN poll, conducted by SSRS and out this morning.

In it, 42% of Americans say President Donald Trump should be impeached and removed from office.
What makes it remarkable is that he's on par with President Richard Nixon, who 43% of Americans said should be impeached and removed from office in a March 1974 Harris poll. That was after the scale of Watergate came to light, but months before the House started to move against Nixon, who would go on to resign in August 1974 rather than be impeached.

Impeachment requires "treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors," according to the Constitution, which also lists it as the the only thing for which a President can't issue a pardon.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Don't you mean Elboro ?

No, no es no bueno...

Instead how bout a pic of Sonny Bono ?

At first I was like "he is wearing a denim vest over a mickey mouse shirt"

Then I was like "No way,that is a hybrid denim mickey mouse shirt"

Mind Blown!

Is a hybrid denim mickey mouse shirt enduro? Seems like it would be enduro.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
At first I was like "he is wearing a denim vest over a mickey mouse shirt"

Then I was like "No way,that is a hybrid denim mickey mouse shirt"

Mind Blown!

Is a hybrid denim mickey mouse shirt enduro? Seems like it would be enduro.
The stache is definitely enduro. But the medallion, what's on the medallion ?