Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'd have to go look for it, but I have read that there is some speculation that the RNC itself may have received a fair amount of money from Russian sources too. They may be eager to distance themselves from any Trump/Russia investigation in hopes they don't fall under scrutiny themselves.
I doubt it. It will take more than 2 years for the treason stench to wash off, plus I'm a serious skeptic that Ryan has the balls to primary a sitting "republican" president*. He set fire to the house and just doesn't want to live in the ashes. 10 or 15 years down the road, maybe.

:tinfoil: time:

Or alternately;
He's about to be implicated. Remember the whole "keep it in the family" thing? Don't forget also, the RNC was most likely hacked as well, as the DNC, yet none of that has ever surfaced.

That said, if true, Ryan is a complicit, and probably a traitor.

TINFOIL EDIT: Sweet baby Jesus, I can't believe I forgot about this, but Cohen, Trumps lawyer, who got no-knocked by every law enforcement agency that exists the other day, was Deputy Finance Chairman of the RNC, under probable rapist and serial sex abuser Steve Wynn. The RNC is dirty, has taken Russian money and is compromised. Ryan knows it, Cohen knows it, and now Mueller knows it. Ryan is getting out while he can. :tinfoil: