Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Can somebody please explain to me the following.

Trump warns...
If Republicans lose the mid-terms, then the winning Democrats are going to riot?
How's that work?

yours truly.

a stupid Canukistani.
Fear mongering to energize his base.

Works particularly well with conservatives, it has been shown they are more likely to have irrational fears.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
all i know is that fucker is hosting some “fundraiser” 1/2 a mile away from my house tomorrow and it’s gonna fuck up traffic as we try to head for the mtns. fffffffffuuuuuuuuuu

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Just goes to show marketing power.

You can package shit as shinola and people will throw money at you if you make the sack appealing.

The problem then becomes the schmucks that really like their shitty shinola, cause you now the sack looks "Great"!
Who cares that it has eaten holes in your soul, look, just look at that amazing sack.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You can now get "real news texts" from the administration. A note from first daughter.

The more we can bypass the fake news media, the less power they have to manipulate the news, distort our message, and unleash a flurry of attacks aimed at distracting us from our agenda.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Just goes to show marketing power.

You can package shit as shinola and people will throw money at you if you make the sack appealing.

The problem then becomes the schmucks that really like their shitty shinola, cause you now the sack looks "Great"!
Who cares that it has eaten holes in your soul, look, just look at that amazing sack.
“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.” - Lyndon Johnson.