bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Bigly transparency.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
"But the President didn’t hold hands with Zelensky and spin around and look into a bathroom mirror and say Quid Pro Quo three times so it doesn’t count! "

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
"bUt hE RelEAseD thE TranCRipT!"
Now from the other side, I heard Vindman was being steered by Schiff. In the addition to the Republicans not being able to ask questions, as was told by Schiff not to answer any Republican questions which has been the case with everyone called to testify. Schiff is leaking info from these behind closed door hearings, for only one purpose. Republicans are asking for full transparency, aren't you interested at all hearing from the other side, wouldn't it be fair that if Vandman is making these claims, the Republicans should be able to ask follow up questions? Well, they get shut down every time they try. What ever happened to due process? IMO this is the last hail Mary from the left, and will blow up in their face just like the Mueller investigation. Here's where it can get really interesting. With the impeachment vote inquiry, if that passes which it should, it then goes to the senate. The right will drag this out for as long as possible as all senators must be present during these hearings not allowing senators to campaign, which may hurt Warren, Sanders, Harris, Booker etc. because they're stuck in Washington. At the end of the day, the left is 99.9% sure they don't have a strong enough candidate to beat Trump and that's why the left is doing what they're doing. Yes, its very obvious.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Now from the other side, I heard Vindman was being steered by Schiff. In the addition to the Republicans not being able to ask questions, as was told by Schiff not to answer any Republican questions which has been the case with everyone called to testify. Schiff is leaking info from these behind closed door hearings, for only one purpose. Republicans are asking for full transparency, aren't you interested at all hearing from the other side, wouldn't it be fair that if Vandman is making these claims, the Republicans should be able to ask follow up questions? Well, they get shut down every time they try. What ever happened to due process? IMO this is the last hail Mary from the left, and will blow up in their face just like the Mueller investigation. Here's where it can get really interesting. With the impeachment vote inquiry, if that passes which it should, it then goes to the senate. The right will drag this out for as long as possible as all senators must be present during these hearings not allowing senators to campaign, which may hurt Warren, Sanders, Harris, Booker etc. because they're stuck in Washington. At the end of the day, the left is 99.9% sure they don't have a strong enough candidate to beat Trump and that's why the left is doing what they're doing. Yes, its very obvious.
#pizzagate ?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
You clearly don't understand how any of this works.
I do, but these are supposed to be private testimony's in which NO information is supposed to be made public. Funny how some info happens to make it out of the so called private testimony's, only if it favors, I'll say it........ One side. That's why we have the article you posted above, then again there are only bias articles in the media for the most part in today's politics.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I do, but these are supposed to be private testimony's in which NO information is supposed to be made public. Funny how some info happens to make it out of the so called private testimony's, only if it favors, I'll say it........ One side. That's why we have the article you posted above, then again there are only bias articles in the media for the most part in today's politics.
or maybe no evidence has emerged that favors the other side....... because there is none.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Have you spoken to Devin Nunes about this?

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
This is how the process is supposed to work. This is the investigation. One side gathering info. The defense of the President will have every opportunity to counter, when it's time.

The Mueller investigation didn't blow up. It shows repeated obstruction of justice, and dozens of inappropriate contacts by Trump staff and family with a foreign power, all of which we're lied about. Where there is smoke there most certainly is fire.

Why do you think that is?

The most disappointing part of all of this (which is saying a LOT) is how NO Rs seem to care that Trump is crooked as fuck. Defending him is more important than what's good for the country.

Why do you think THAT is?

This isn't happening because the left doesn't have a viable candidate, it's happening because a dishonest, dishonorable, criminal person shouldn't be President.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Have you spoken to Devin Nunes about this?
Speaking of Nunes;

But he was instructed “at the last second” not to attend the debriefing, Vindman told lawmakers, because Trump’s advisers worried it might confuse the president: Trump believed at the time that Kashyap Patel, a longtime Nunes staffer who joined the White House in February and had no discernible Ukraine experience or expertise, was actually the NSC’s top Ukraine expert instead of Vindman.

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
This is how the process is supposed to work. This is the investigation. One side gathering info. The defense of the President will have every opportunity to counter, when it's time.

The Mueller investigation didn't blow up. It shows repeated obstruction of justice, and dozens of inappropriate contacts by Trump staff and family with a foreign power, all of which we're lied about. Where there is smoke there most certainly is fire.

Why do you think that is?

The most disappointing part of all of this (which is saying a LOT) is how NO Rs seem to care that Trump is crooked as fuck. Defending him is more important than what's good for the country.

Why do you think THAT is?

This isn't happening because the left doesn't have a viable candidate, it's happening because a dishonest, dishonorable, criminal person shouldn't be President.
Trump never got a fair shot to begin with. The day he was elected, haven't even taken oath, they were already on the hunt to impeach. Several senators & house member can be found saying it. At the end of the day, the next to impossible happened, a non-politician won the presidency and the left still can't get over the shell shock. My prediction, he won't be impeached and wins the 2020 election easily.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Trump never got a fair shot to begin with. The day he was elected, haven't even taken oath, they were already on the hunt to impeach. Several senators & house member can be found saying it. At the end of the day, the next to impossible happened, a non-politician won the presidency and the left still can't get over the shell shock. My prediction, he won't be impeached and wins the 2020 election easily.
OK, Boomer.

:p

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
He was elected, you all may not like him, that’s all fine & dandy. I didn’t care for Obama, but when he was our president, as much as it pained me, I did want him to succeed. Anyways, your nightmare should be over in about 5 years.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
He was elected, you all may not like him, that’s all fine & dandy. I didn’t care for Obama, but when he was our president, as much as it pained me, I did want him to succeed. Anyways, your nightmare should be over in about 5 years.
Do you care that he's a crook? or that a foreign government systematically shored up his campaign? or that like a dozen people in his immediate circle are in JAIL for what they did, or lying about what they did?

Yes or no, they is no wrong answer. Everybody has different priorities and I get that.

Those things bother the shit out of me.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I'm not sure why anyone wastes their time trying to educate Trump apologists in the error of their ways, it's clearly a cult of personality not beholden to things like facts and logic but:

Trump never got a fair shot to begin with. The day he was elected, haven't even taken oath, they were already on the hunt to impeach.
I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that he was already doing illegal things BEFORE he was even sworn in?

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=trump's+inaugural+committee+money+laundering&s=g

1572470585957.png

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
hey man, call me stupid but I'm honestly trying to understand the other side's perspective. I'm usually pretty good at placing myself in other shoes, but not on this Trump thing. I just don't get it.

It's easier to just dismiss people whom I don't agree with, but I believe that is a mistake. (imho)

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The day he took office he couldn’t even be truthful about the size of the inauguration crowd.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK