Quantcast

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I've kind of lost track of who's Great Again; Murica, Ukraine, Turkey or Mother Russia??

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
LOL, okay lets say Trump is forced to turn over his 8 years of tax returns, and the left finds out he didn't pay nearly as much that they felt he should have paid by using every tax loophole known to man, but didn't break the law? Now what?
Actually, nothing. So long as it's legal I can't blame him or anyone for that.

It's the SOURCES of income that have always been the driver as far as I understand. I believe that Trump has sources of income which will prove to be (a) from suspect sources (b) contradict what he's claimed many times. Should any of those sources be criminal, or should tax evasion be present and provable, that's may be his problem.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Actually, nothing. So long as it's legal I can't blame him or anyone for that.

It's the SOURCES of income that have always been the driver as far as I understand. I believe that Trump has sources of income which will prove to be (a) from suspect sources (b) contradict what he's claimed many times. Should any of those sources be criminal, or should tax evasion be present and provable, that's may be his problem.
the money laundering is one potential aspect, but the bigger (and more likely) risk is that the assets/income he listed on his taxes don't match the assets / income he listed on loan applications. it's been long suspected that he overinflated values of assets on loan applications.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I listened to kelly ann conway this morning. Their team's attacks on media and credibility are so damn transparent lately. I hate to think that this is effective on a large part of the country.

ps: also she's a raging cvnt, IMHO.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Yovanovitch testimony tomorrow. Can't wait to find out how she and Biden deleted the uranium emails on the secret server in Benghazi in an effort to frame Russia for Ukrainian hacking of the DNC to throw the election for Hillary.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
LOL, okay lets say Trump is forced to turn over his 8 years of tax returns, and the left finds out he didn't pay nearly as much that they felt he should have paid by using every tax loophole known to man, but didn't break the law? Now what?

Trump has clearly avoided releasing his returns not because he has anything to hide, but he is a libertarian who believes that the American Government has no right to citizens private details. That is something for foreign governments to expose.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
48A74FE1-DD5D-4CBA-A407-397EED3E513D.jpeg

@Brian HCM#1 , can you hear me?

You keep defending trump like a headless chicken because “hypothetically” he didnt technically break any laws.
Even if he didnt, hes still a piece of fucking scum and hes the president of the united states.
This should bother any decent citizen and it says a lot about the people that are still defending him.

Means theyre either not actually thinking or just dont care.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
View attachment 138561

@Brian HCM#1 , can you hear me?

You keep defending trump like a headless chicken because “hypothetically” he didnt technically break any laws.
Even if he didnt, hes still a piece of fucking scum and hes the president of the united states.
This should bother any decent citizen and it says a lot about the people that are still defending him.

Means theyre either not actually thinking or just dont care.
BUT THE BIDENS!