Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
"I may have misspoken at first."

He was the first impeachment witness to testify behind closed doors and assured lawmakers he saw no indication that President Donald Trump had conditioned a White House meeting and military assistance for Ukraine on a promise from the country's president to investigate Trump's political rivals.

But after a cascade of witnesses told lawmakers a far more troubling version of events — that Trump indeed seemed to be orchestrating a quid pro quo for the White House meeting and perhaps for military aid — Volker says he has a new perspective.

"I have learned many things that I did not know at the time of the events in question," Volker told the House

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Doesn’t matter one bit. Rick Wilson has been rather rational since 2016, but that won’t move the needle in the slightest with the Trump cultists and Fox News crowd. Look at the shitshow the Republicans have been putting on in the hearings - they have no leg to stand on and aren’t even trying to form any cohesive argument. It’s all about going shouty shouty and appearing outraged for the sole purpose of generating some talking points for Fox.

Remember that completely transparent attempt at generating fake drama by trying to get somebody who had been allotted plenty of talking time ask questions when it wasn’t their turn? Fox will turn it into a story about democrats not playing fair and the likes of Brian will lap that crap up like some Pavlovian dog conditioned to swallow shit as soon as the bell rings.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Doesn’t matter one bit. Rick Wilson has been rather rational since 2016, but that won’t move the needle in the slightest with the Trump cultists and Fox News crowd. Look at the shitshow the Republicans have been putting on in the hearings - they have no leg to stand on and aren’t even trying to form any cohesive argument. It’s all about going shouty shouty and appearing outraged for the sole purpose of generating some talking points for Fox.

Remember that completely transparent attempt at generating fake drama by trying to get somebody who had been allotted plenty of talking time ask questions when it wasn’t their turn? Fox will turn it into a story about democrats not playing fair and the likes of Brian will lap that crap up like some Pavlovian dog conditioned to swallow shit as soon as the bell rings.
This is a perfect synopsis of the GOP play book. So simple perhaps even Brian could understand.

This is were I would rep you, IF I STILL COULD.