Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I don't understand these guys. Sondland, Volker, and Morrison all come out with these HORRIFICALLY damning opens statements, and then spend the next 5 hours trying to walk them back, and failing pretty miserably. What do they think they are accomplishing, other then ensuring they spend the next 20 years in protracted court battles?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
As this spectacle worsens for Herr Twitler and the noose tightens a little more, then we might get some test results from phase one of his Physical indicating that he has contracted an illness that precludes him from fulfilling his duties.

Originally I would have said that the only way we get rid of Trump is if he dies in office (fifth term?) or is hauled out in handcuffs. But given the unexpected visit to Walter Reed and some speculation by online pundits, it kind of makes sense that a coward and a bully who is backed into a corner would look for a doctor's note to excuse himself.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Guys, can we all hold our horses until the fat lady sings please?

Ill believe it when I see it and I dont think I can handle another disapointment in the human race.

Ill probably move completely off the grid with a pack of wild dogs or something.