Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
What is the over/under on the Trumpapottamous using the pandumbic to try to suspend the elections in November?

Anyone?

20th ammendment requires the president to go away on jan 20th unless elected. So if delayed beyond that Pelosi would be president.

I think the bigger question is whether we have a working Constitution at that point.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What is the over/under on the Trumpapottamous using the pandumbic to try to suspend the elections in November?

Anyone?
as westy said, his term will be over regardless of whether or not elections are held. that would make pelosi president, or whoever is speaker of the house as pelosi is up for reelection this year as well. so if elections don't happen, she'd likely remain speaker. this is a scenario the GOP doesn't want.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
but why do republicans crave it?
We’re ordering a lot of supplies. We’re ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn’t be ordering unless it was something like this. But we’re ordering a lot of different elements of medical.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We’re ordering a lot of supplies. We’re ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn’t be ordering unless it was something like this. But we’re ordering a lot of different elements of medical.
i'm waiting for donnie to start talking about precious bodily fluids

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Damn this Chinese virus. Ugh.
Don't propagate the idiot's xenophobic naming. It's like calling the Bubonic Plague or Smallpox the White Man's Diseases, because they originated from bovine viruses and agricultural societies with poor sanitation (see Europe from 0AD until the 1800's)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Don't propagate the idiot's xenophobic naming. It's like calling the Bubonic Plague or Smallpox the White Man's Diseases, because they originated from bovine viruses and agricultural societies with poor sanitation (see Europe from 0AD until the 1800's)
THIS is the current white man's disease.

Given we have many but this particular variety speaks particularly to selfishness, entitlement and disregard for other communities like none other.

Remember two weeks ago when I was telling you fuckers to stay home and not go skiing?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Given we have many but this particular variety speaks particularly to selfishness, entitlement and disregard for other communities like none other.

Remember two weeks ago when I was telling you fuckers to stay home and not go skiing?
I completely agree. We've narrowed back my getting it from my Wife, who likely got it from a colleague who came to work after a trip to HI - despite being warned not to go on the trip. Neighbors across the street were a similar situation where the wife got it from a colleague who went out with a friend who had just returned from a cruise but conveniently forgot to tell anybody until she got sick.

I'm just hoping that we didn't get @Nick sick when he came over to get milk from us. I sprayed that shit down with Lysol before I dropped it outside (5min before he got there) and he stayed on the other side of the glass to talk with Haley for a while.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

My wife is finishing up a two-week self-quarantine due to this fucking thing, and the fact that she was in Pitkin, Garfield, *and* Summit Counties just about two weeks ago. :panic:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004

Affluenza has reached maturity.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Supposedly mango despite not activating the defense production act and forcing states to try and outbid one another for supplies still had time to send a letter to his buddy Kim in North Korea asking if they needed help with their Corona's...

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Haven't they isolated spreads to specific South American and African countries to individual, wealthy persons ignoring quarantines?
Not really following what’s going on in those places but that makes sense.

Nantucket Island here blames their first case of C19 to someone from NYC going to their summer home. It has now banned seasonal residents and visitors.