Quantcast

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Can somebody help me out here; I have a constitutional question?

I was under the impression that due to the First Amendment the government could not proscribe what Domestic organization you belonged to, as long as you break no laws. Freedom of speech.
That is why you have organizations that expouse ideals that are repugnant and or ilegal, such as NAMBLA or the KKK and they are allowed to exist. You take it further than speech into action and then the law comes down on you.

Now belonging to or supporting a Foreign organization can and will get you into serious trouble if they are on the terrorist org list, ie people joining IS / DAESH

So, what am I missing that would allow Trump to designate the domestic organization known as ANTIFA terrorist?
An organization labeled a domestic terrorist organization (The KKK being the original such group) by the FBI or some other government body doesn't mean it's criminal or otherwise proscribed to be a member.

Trump will likely be upset when he learns that.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
An organization labeled a domestic terrorist organization (The KKK being the original such group) by the FBI or some other government body doesn't mean it's criminal or otherwise proscribed to be a member.

Trump will likely be upset when he learns that.
You are assuming he is capable of learning.

Classic blunder.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I wonder where all those dumbass gun toting rednecks are who said theyd go to war for their freedumb.

Oh wait, goverment is just killing blacks and libtards...
and whitey is helping them destroy their neighnorhoods.....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Kind of like all this civil unrest isn't really about 'black lives'?
The civil unrest is exactly about black lives.
The truth is somewhere in the middle I suppose. At most of these recent protests there are groups that organize and conduct a "peaceful protest" to voice their anger and fear over black men being repeatedly killed at the hands of those who are sworn to protect them. Then there are agitators who seek to cause violence and chaos for their own agendas. Often these are two separate groups. The agitators come from other places and show up to cause Anarchy in communities that they have no vested interest in. And lastly there are the opportunists who are doing the looting. So basically you have one group who is working for change and the rest are tagging along and breakin shit.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
There have been peaceful protests for way longer then any of us and our parents/grandparents can remember.
Frankly Im surprised its not way worse than it is right now.
There's been moments of excitement.
Our family home in Detroit was torched in the '67 riots.

The civil unrest is exactly about black lives.
The protests are but the surrounding fuckery is being co-opted.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
some of the more reliable info on this seems to indicate that a good amount of it is coming from far right / white supremacist groups.
Twitter is not reliable source of info and the St Paul mayor walked that assumption back almost immediately.
Lots of PDs are putting the pieces together based on arrests, so we’ll find out one way or the other.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Twitter is not reliable source of info and the St Paul mayor walked that assumption back almost immediately.
Lots of PDs are putting the pieces together based on arrests, so we’ll find out one way or the other.
i'm not talking about that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
CNN, what does infowars have to say?
probably some racist bullshit. maybe something about gay frogs. is the best you can do cry "fake news"?

also, since news from CNN seems to trigger you, here's other sources:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
`
You are going to believe what they come up with after the way a good portion of them have been seen treating the general public?

Seriously?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you not been paying attention?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: