Quantcast

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
There's been moments of excitement.
Our family home in Detroit was torched in the '67 riots.

Ok.
Now imagine it was cops that burned down your house.
Now imagine it was black cops.
Now imagine they take you and your entire family from your home.
Now imagine them taking you to Africa.
Now imagine them selling you as slaves and treating you like dogs for over 200 years.
Now imagine half the continent of Africa saying you deserve to be free.
And imagine the other half of Africa going to war with them to free you.
Now imagine youre free but youre really not in every day life.
Imagine youre still treated like shit for the next 200 years.
Imagine authorities systematically harss you and racially profile you.
Imagine them making up all kinds of crimes and prison sentences to keep you locked up in federal jails.
And imagine them still killing your brethren in broad daylight without any consequenses while the president is basically cheering them on and giving all those pieces of shit a pass on hating and prosecuting you.
And finally imagine you peacefully protesting, taking knees in football games and asking for equality and people start burning their shoes because the brand sponsors you.

And after you imagine all of that, you tell me again the biggest concern in this whole shitshow thats going on in your country is a bunch of people setting the place on fire...

If you honestly still dont get it, thats exactly why these people are protesting and you are part of the problem.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I had originally posted the same information via an article from The Nation but didn't want to irritate dan-0 with facts from a lib rag.
Pussy

If burlyshirly can see the light so can dan0 :D

It's so fucking stupid that the FBI even needs to look into this. Which is only happening because of a court designated entertainment business called fox news desperately in need of a distraction from reality

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
In extraordinary rebuke, Mattis harshly criticizes Trump’s leadership.
Jim Mattis, the former secretary of defense during the first two years of the Trump administration, released an extraordinary statement condemning President Trump’s use of the military against peaceful protesters:
Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens — much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.
Mattis, who served more than four decades in the Marine Corps and rose to the rank of four-star general before he was chosen by Trump to lead the Pentagon, wrote that the nation is seeing the results of three years “without mature leadership”:
Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people —does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Ok.
Now imagine it was cops that burned down your house.
Now imagine it was black cops.
Now imagine they take you and your entire family from your home.
Now imagine them taking you to Africa.
Now imagine them selling you as slaves and treating you like dogs for over 200 years.
Now imagine half the continent of Africa saying you deserve to be free.
And imagine the other half of Africa going to war with them to free you.
Now imagine youre free but youre really not in every day life.
Imagine youre still treated like shit for the next 200 years.
Imagine authorities systematically harss you and racially profile you.
Imagine them making up all kinds of crimes and prison sentences to keep you locked up in federal jails.
And imagine them still killing your brethren in broad daylight without any consequenses while the president is basically cheering them on and giving all those pieces of shit a pass on hating and prosecuting you.
And finally imagine you peacefully protesting, taking knees in football games and asking for equality and people start burning their shoes because the brand sponsors you.

And after you imagine all of that, you tell me again the biggest concern in this whole shitshow thats going on in your country is a bunch of people setting the place on fire...

If you honestly still dont get it, thats exactly why these people are protesting and you are part of the problem.
I have zero issue with BLM.
Just stating this isn’t the first non violent protest in recent times.

You mean the original cable news network that's gotten pretty clickbaity and sensationalist but still maintains themselves as a news organization

vs.

The guy who had to admit in court that he and his website are a marketing act for a vitamin supplement business

same
:rofl:
Not the same but equally useless.
Neither are journalism imo.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
`
You are going to believe what they come up with after the way a good portion of them have been seen treating the general public?

Seriously?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you not been paying attention?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Minneapolis is a progressive utopia.
Are you telling me they’d hide the truth?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
probably some racist bullshit. maybe something about gay frogs. is the best you can do cry "fake news"?

also, since news from CNN seems to trigger you, here's other sources:

I admit it I read NYT, my main news source, based solely on the Aryan Fronts endorsement.

I didn’t say cnn was fake news.
It ranks right up there with the British tabloids.

e: Do you honestly believe all the agitators are ‘white supremacists’?

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Minneapolis is a progressive utopia.
Are you telling me they’d hide the truth?
Progressive Utopia?
Do you listen to yourself?
Think hard on this one...

If it is such a progressive Utopia as you claim....how in the fuck did Mr. Floyd come to his untimely demise?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Anyway. Let's talk about one of trump's most visible supporters

The idea that Minneapolis police represent some liberal bastion is laughable. These kooks are not the city.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
e: Do you honestly believe all the agitators are ‘white supremacists’?
Never said that I did, only that thus far there's more reliable info to support that it's coming from the far-right

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I passed a guy walking while riding my bike this morning who was wearing a shirt, in a city park, with the words "death to ANTIFA" and a trump 2020 hat. Seemed like a swell fellow.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I passed a guy walking while riding my bike this morning who was wearing a shirt, in a city park, with the words "death to ANTIFA" and a trump 2020 hat. Seemed like a swell fellow.

Last September at work we had to move a 90,000lb chunk of really expensive shit with two cranes rated at 50,000lbs a piece. We came up with a detail lift plan to make make sure we didn't overload any of the cranes because 90,000lbs of expensive shit and two cranes crashing to the ground would be bad. Crane foreman was ignoring our procedure and one of the cranes started to issue an overload alarm. I was pleading with him to follow the procedure and and explained how his method was causing an overload. He gave me the line that engineers don't know shit and the load must weigh more than 90,000lbs. I showed him that one crane was showing 50k and the other 40k proving the total load was correct and that he had managed to get things out of balance. Shit started getting pretty heated when a coworker pulled me aside and asked me "if you are against something that is against something, that means you support that thing right?" When I agreed he pointed to the Death to ANTIFA sticker on the guys hard hat. We agreed that the guy could go fuck himself and just stood back at a safe distance. Needless to say the cranes overloaded and completely shut down the operation which usually turns into a hornets nest of executives running around trying to find someone to blame.

Of course the blame was pointed at me but when I showed the execs that the load was what we had calculated and that the crane foreman ignored the procedure and fucked it all up. Well ignoring those kinds of procedures is a huge deal and the foreman got chewed out and sent home with presumably further punishment. On his way out my coworked called him a fascist cunt. I really respect that coworker.

Backup foreman came in and worked with me to fix the problem. Of course after fixing someone else's fuckup I got dragged through the mud and had to explain what had happened and come up with a plan to prevent it in the future. My boss brushed it under the rug when my report concluded that we just shouldn't hire morons who can't follow directions.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last September at work we had to move a 90,000lb chunk of really expensive shit with two cranes rated at 50,000lbs a piece. We came up with a detail lift plan to make make sure we didn't overload any of the cranes because 90,000lbs of expensive shit and two cranes crashing to the ground would be bad. Crane foreman was ignoring our procedure and one of the cranes started to issue an overload alarm. I was pleading with him to follow the procedure and and explained how his method was causing an overload. He gave me the line that engineers don't know shit and the load must weigh more than 90,000lbs. I showed him that one crane was showing 50k and the other 40k proving the total load was correct and that he had managed to get things out of balance. Shit started getting pretty heated when a coworker pulled me aside and asked me "if you are against something that is against something, that means you support that thing right?" When I agreed he pointed to the Death to ANTIFA sticker on the guys hard hat. We agreed that the guy could go fuck himself and just stood back at a safe distance. Needless to say the cranes overloaded and completely shut down the operation which usually turns into a hornets nest of executives running around trying to find someone to blame.

Of course the blame was pointed at me but when I showed the execs that the load was what we had calculated and that the crane foreman ignored the procedure and fucked it all up. Well ignoring those kinds of procedures is a huge deal and the foreman got chewed out and sent home with presumably further punishment. On his way out my coworked called him a fascist cunt. I really respect that coworker.

Backup foreman came in and worked with me to fix the problem. Of course after fixing someone else's fuckup I got dragged through the mud and had to explain what had happened and come up with a plan to prevent it in the future. My boss brushed it under the rug when my report concluded that we just shouldn't hire morons who can't follow directions.

This is my favorite motion picture ever