Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Hmmm...
Well who else is he going to punch with those tiny hands ?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Analysis | The Trump vs. Obama economy — in 16 charts
By Heather Long

Minus a few categories, Obama's economy was growing better, was overall better, and in his first term, what one would expect from a recession economy. The ones that Trump is "better" on, are the ones that an individual would feel now vs. long-term (housing, stock market - though net still lower RoR that Obama term).

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Man... I really need to start up a FB account, friend all my family members, and start lighting up all of these memes.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Did you guys hear the Woodward interview tapes today? Trump talking back in January about knowing how deadly the Corona virus is, saying hes gonna downplay it to not cause a panic.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
i'd pay to see that.
Wifey is vehemently fighting me from doing it and my trans cousin has pleaded me not to. It would be like throwing propane tanks onto the simmering fire of family split as it is. Just keep building up and up and up, then BOOM! shit's getting wild! Wills are getting changed, grandparents aren't seeing grandkids, holiday visits are cancelled, etc.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Wifey is vehemently fighting me from doing it and my trans cousin has pleaded me not to. It would be like throwing propane tanks onto the simmering fire of family split as it is. Just keep building up and up and up, then BOOM! shit's getting wild! Wills are getting changed, grandparents aren't seeing grandkids, holiday visits are cancelled, etc.
they're just owning the libs. winning!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Not all republicans.
(But still too many)

It’s a big deal before it’s a big deal.
It’s not a big deal after it’s a big deal.
Got it.
At this point I just don't know how anyone can call themselves a Republican without having drank a full glass of the Kool Aide. It is no longer a conservative political party, it is a cult with no consistent ideology other than supporting a single individual's erratic behavior.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Facebook is a waste of time stoney. It's inherently a cesspool of right wing bullshit that's just going to absorb you, even if it's just your family. You're just going to get into a meme-off.

It's just the new medium for all the dumb right wing chain emails your family used to send around in the early 2000s

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Facebook is a waste of time stoney. It's inherently a cesspool of right wing bullshit that's just going to absorb you, even if it's just your family. You're just going to get into a meme-off.

It's just the new medium for all the dumb right wing chain emails your family used to send around in the early 2000s

That's my impression of Twitter, but I don't Twit, so I only read links I get sent or see here.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
*If this is true & accurate.

The turds who will flush this election away.

In 2016 the Trump and Clinton campaigns competed vigorously for an unlikely group: people who disliked both candidates but were still likely to vote. Trump’s campaign dubbed them Double Haters, and in the closing days they broke decisively for him. This year, the Double Haters could once again factor heavily in the race—however, voters with unfavorable views of Trump and Joe Biden are an entirely different group than last time. A Civiqs tracking poll finds that they’re primarily young, disillusioned progressives who, if they voted in the Democratic primaries, went overwhelmingly for Bernie Sanders (69%). Many don’t identify as Democrats, or do so reluctantly: 52% are independents, 40% are Democrats, and 8% are Republicans. But Biden is in a much stronger position with these hostile voters than Clinton was four years ago. Civiqs finds that Double Haters prefer Biden over Trump 58% to 4%. The rest say they’re voting for someone else or are unsure who they’ll vote for. —Joshua Green