Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A friend commented that since this could have all happened at the SCOTUS announcement that it was the revenge of RBG.

Like Obi Wan, more powerful in death, let's hope.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"I'll venmo $100 to any walter reed employee that dresses up like Herman Cain, sneaks into Trump's room and warns him that he's about to be visited by 3 ghosts"

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Something about that video where he is talking about how great he is doing seemed fishy so I strapped on my purtiest tin foil hat and went to work.

There are some curious similarities in the two videos posted on his Twitter account. One is supposedly taken right before he gets on Marine One and the other a few hours ago at Walter Reed. The background in the more recent clip is just as white, and trimmed like the background in the first one which was shot in the White House. It also appears he is wearing the same jacket and shirt.

video-set-1 copy.jpg

A google image search for Walter Reed Presidential Suite turned up a couple pics:

walter-reed-presidential-suite-2.jpg

walter-reed-presidential-suite-6.jpg

Unless there is another presidential suite that is decorated to resemble the White House that last video was shot at the White House. Could be in case Herr Twitler was unable to speak on camera and the administration needs to keep up appearances.

Also if you read his tweets from after he boarded Marine One and compare them to older ones, there is a slight difference in use of language, spelling and grammar that is inconsistent with his previous tweets. It's as if he either improved his skills overnight or someone else wrote them.

And given the conflicting reports on Trumps health and whether he was given oxygen then I'd say he's already on a ventilator or is in far much worse condition than they are reporting.

:tinfoil:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I expect nothing in the next 4-5 days coming out of the whitehouse to be truth.

Ativan is typically used as a withdrawal medication for speed. Being hospitalized will be the first time in years(?) this fool hasn't been snorting adderol daily. That also would explain the demeanor of the second vid.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I expect nothing in the next 4-5 days coming out of the whitehouse to be truth.

Ativan is typically used as a withdrawal medication for speed. Being hospitalized will be the first time in years(?) this fool hasn't been snorting adderol daily. That also would explain the demeanor of the second vid.
Didn't catch the Ativan, hmmm...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Something about that video where he is talking about how great he is doing seemed fishy so I strapped on my purtiest tin foil hat and went to work.

There are some curious similarities in the two videos posted on his Twitter account. One is supposedly taken right before he gets on Marine One and the other a few hours ago at Walter Reed. The background in the more recent clip is just as white, and trimmed like the background in the first one which was shot in the White House. It also appears he is wearing the same jacket and shirt.

View attachment 150441

A google image search for Walter Reed Presidential Suite turned up a couple pics:

View attachment 150442

View attachment 150443

Unless there is another presidential suite that is decorated to resemble the White House that last video was shot at the White House. Could be in case Herr Twitler was unable to speak on camera and the administration needs to keep up appearances.

Also if you read his tweets from after he boarded Marine One and compare them to older ones, there is a slight difference in use of language, spelling and grammar that is inconsistent with his previous tweets. It's as if he either improved his skills overnight or someone else wrote them.

And given the conflicting reports on Trumps health and whether he was given oxygen then I'd say he's already on a ventilator or is in far much worse condition than they are reporting.

:tinfoil:
It seems plausible there are other rooms for the POTUS meeting and working at Walter Reed. I think this is a little far fetched. He walked to the helicopter and it’d be a few layers more of crazy to think they could pump him full of enough drugs to do that if he was really sick. Not to say is condition may not worsen, but given how he walked out, he doesn’t seem to be on his deathbed (yet).

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It's not on youtube yet, but please PLEASE! find the Jim Carrey as Joe Biden SNL video. I haven't laughed that hard in years.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Damn they did their homework for this

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
A friend commented that since this could have all happened at the SCOTUS announcement that it was the revenge of RBG.
I've seen both "The Red Vetting" and "Rose Garden Massacre". I prefer the former.

They needed a bigly distraction to smother taxes/debate fire.
They certainly do, but don't attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Damn they did their homework for this

Related:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
"unbelievable improvements" = he must already be on a ventilator.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Something everyone should read.