Quantcast

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Oh, shit, too simple. I tried thinking if all four members of Weezer were dead too, or something.
I should’ve posted an AxCx album cover. Less photoshop needed, and easier to connect the dots.

Also, I just discovered there’s a band called Anal Trump with a fantastic logo t-shirt. I mean, I might need one. It’s pretty NSFW, so google at your own risk.
The track Dave Mustaine Is Cool has blown my mind.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
The king is mad.
"Burn them all"

"The remaining theory is also the most horrific: Trump and McConnell know that Trump is going to lose and the GOP is going to lose control of the Senate as well. The current odds favor both of these events occurring, and the forecasting models have not incorporated the negative impact of Trump’s first debate performance and his covid-19 diagnosis.
Any fiscal stimulus passed now will help the president the most in 2021. If Trump and McConnell know that Biden will be the president then, they have less of an incentive to attempt to rescue the U.S. economy. Instead, polarization has left them with one overarching lesson: If they know they are on the way out, best to salt the earth."

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"Burn them all"

"The remaining theory is also the most horrific: Trump and McConnell know that Trump is going to lose and the GOP is going to lose control of the Senate as well. The current odds favor both of these events occurring, and the forecasting models have not incorporated the negative impact of Trump’s first debate performance and his covid-19 diagnosis.
Any fiscal stimulus passed now will help the president the most in 2021. If Trump and McConnell know that Biden will be the president then, they have less of an incentive to attempt to rescue the U.S. economy. Instead, polarization has left them with one overarching lesson: If they know they are on the way out, best to salt the earth."
the part about not wanting to win reelection is pretty consistent with the theory that he didn't want to win the election in the first place, it was a publicity stunt to boost his brand.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
He's still in the hole for $4 hunnert million, remember that news from last week, a few years ago

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
at *least* half a billion. likely more, given that that amount is what he *willingly disclosed* on his taxes.
I think they have been purposely quiet about it, but once he is a civilian he will probably be facing charges in NYS. He knows he needs to die in the white house to avoid the big house.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I think they have been purposely quiet about it, but once he is a civilian he will probably be facing charges in NYS. He knows he needs to die in the white house to avoid the big house.
it's kind of become one of those "choose your own adventures" where none of the endings are pleasant.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Dying of Covid-19 prior to the elections is really a win win for everyone
Stole this from Reddit; but related:

"Herman Cain:
6/24: Attends Trump rally, maskless
7/2: Tests positive for Covid-19
7/10: Says he’s improving
7/15: Says his doctors seem happy
7/27: Says he’s really getting better
7/30: Dies
And the projected timeline for Donald’s exposure at the rose garden would be:
9/26 10/4 10/12 10/17 10/29 11/1"

I already said this to @jonKranked, but I'm putting a dollar down on the 20th

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Stole this from Reddit; but related:

"Herman Cain:
6/24: Attends Trump rally, maskless
7/2: Tests positive for Covid-19
7/10: Says he’s improving
7/15: Says his doctors seem happy
7/27: Says he’s really getting better
7/30: Dies
And the projected timeline for Donald’s exposure at the rose garden would be:
9/26 10/4 10/12 10/17 10/29 11/1"

I already said this to @jonKranked, but I'm putting a dollar down on the 20th
I have great confidence that 2020 will not make things that easy.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Last edited: