Quantcast

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

The fear and risk of the virus is so real that on Saturday, McConnell announced that the Senate would halt floor action over the next two weeks. That means votes won't happen this week or next. And aside from a few brief pro forma sessions, lawmakers won't be on the floor.

This is as much strategic as it is about safety. McConnell can only afford to lose three Republican senators' votes and still push through a Supreme Court nominee, and he can't risk exposing his members over the next several weeks to an unpredictable and relentless virus.

A reminder of the math: Both Republican Sens. Susan Collins of Maine and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska have already said they won't back any GOP nominee ahead of Election Day. We are still weeks away from a floor vote, but that leaves little room for McConnell to find the votes if members of his conference contract or remain sick with Covid-19.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Trump Campaign providing Training Videos to 'Watchers' in each US State

Quite similar to the Term of the current President, this has never been done before. The 'outside' meddling being tossed around at differing levels as a talking point has been generated from the inside. The initial ask of the 'watchers' was to have a blathering-blabbity-blah of private individual's cellphone picture and video. Cellphone Technology based upon Chinese-based tech firms and development, so - no conflict of Interest there. Just your Standard Absorption Rate of Radiation going on and the potential of a Marked Ballot being captured.

How likely can it be Donnie Darko's 'undercover operatives' have some alternate-language form of the campaign tool?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Trump Campaign providing Training Videos to 'Watchers' in each US State

Quite similar to the Term of the current President, this has never been done before. The 'outside' meddling being tossed around at differing levels as a talking point has been generated from the inside. The initial ask of the 'watchers' was to have a blathering-blabbity-blah of private individual's cellphone picture and video. Cellphone Technology based upon Chinese-based tech firms and development, so - no conflict of Interest there. Just your Standard Absorption Rate of Radiation going on and the potential of a Marked Ballot being captured.

How likely can it be Donnie Darko's 'undercover operatives' have some alternate-language form of the campaign tool?

Man that's a great photo

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Why are people talking about the 'economic hardships' of these dipshit GI joe wannabes in michigan when every time a BLM protester spraypaints something, they're the worst criminal in the world that demands federal intervention?

this fuckin place, man...............................

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Anyone got something solid on the Regeneron stem cell issue? Were actual fetal or embryonic stem cells used or not? I see social media nonsense about it, but not much news media noise, so I'm guessing the fetal link to the drug isn't a clear one.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Anyone got something solid on the Regeneron stem cell issue? Were actual fetal or embryonic stem cells used or not? I see social media nonsense about it, but not much news media noise, so I'm guessing the fetal link to the drug isn't a clear one.

edit: "yes"

"no/yes"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
edit: "yes"

"no/yes"

Yeah. I saw the official statement and the Heavy.com article. I’ve seen a few others, but everything looks like “maybe kinda sorta but not really, possible but we’re not saying for certain...”

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

When the president invoked the Defense Production Act in April, to keep essential goods in production through the pandemic, it had some unexpected consequences on the food supply chain.

The meat industry, in particular, has seen a significant deregulation. Rollbacks of safety measures such as plant inspection standards, meat labeling regulations, and farm pollution restrictions have taken place in service of preventing meat shortages and keeping the industry operational with fewer bureaucratic hoops to jump through.

Now, as a direct result, the USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service said it will allow the sales of chicken meat made from birds that have had diseases. And yes, that's for human consumption.