Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dude it's amazing

There's just a guy sitting at a desk tossing away papers talking about how chicago is going to cancel thanksgiving. He throws them aside with his best petulant 13 year old face and goes "pssh, yeah, like that's going to happen". He's so edgy owning the libs!!

This is REAL NEWZ :rofl:

I'm doing my own research™ man. There's nothing more hilarious than listening to some chud spout off in real life about something he cares deeply about, and then being able to genuinely just respond with "you literally just heard about that on rush limbaugh yesterday" It's for owning the cons yo!

Okay it's mostly just because I have two monitors.
do they make the women wear skirts that barely cover their cooter like on fox....always a chamce of a sharon stone wizards sleeve style sighting while they uncomfortably cross/recross legs..

waiting for breitbart tv....

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Somebody please put this baby out of its misery, preferably by incarceration. I'm sure the scientists at Moderna and the two German mooselambs that developed the other vaccine will give credit to dear leader for his scientific contributions.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Somebody please put this baby out of its misery, preferably by incarceration. I'm sure the scientists at Moderna and the two German mooselambs that developed the other vaccine will give credit to dear leader for his scientific contributions.

250k dead americans. never forget.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
OMG the Alaskan President is SO much better than the American one.

View attachment 152479

EDIT: ooh... I just popped over to that Twitter account and I think homeboy is really just taking the piss, trying to bait Twitter. Well played?
One can never be sure, because in 2016, satire died.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I came across something months ago in a pandemic context that laid out Herbert Hoover's infection with the 'spanish' flu and how that had long term psychological effects on his mental acuity. It discussed at length both his inability to deal with the conditions worsening the great depression, but also his forgetfulness in the international hearings following up in WWI treaty discussions. Mostly that he'd forgotten discussions he'd had with advisors regarding not being too hard on germany because it would drive poverty, social unrest, and create a volatile environment for rising extremism in the country.

Funny that.

While not necessarily the tone of that wapo piece, I'm a little tired of the 'we must create unity with fascists' discussion, the way the obama administration did. We gotta stop this pattern somewhere. It really is not a bad thing to call people liars when they are liars, dangerous when they deliberately are.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210