Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
While not necessarily the tone of that wapo piece, I'm a little tired of the 'we must create unity with fascists' discussion, the way the obama administration did. We gotta stop this pattern somewhere. It really is not a bad thing to call people liars when they are liars, dangerous when they deliberately are.
we can start by reinstating the FCC Fairness doctrine. and then get assholes like alex jones off the air (which may happen anyways, re: the sandy hook lawsuit against him).

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
we can start by reinstating the FCC Fairness doctrine. and then get assholes like alex jones off the air (which may happen anyways, re: the sandy hook lawsuit against him).
Emboldened stupid people are dangerous. You see that marshmallow 'storm' the georgia capital building in ATL this week with that little nazi (literally) Nick Fuentes and proud boy running 'security'?

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Can we change the title back, these assholes are really going to pull off the world's stupidest coup. The Republic died (dyed?) today

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The problem is it's working *exactly* how it's supposed to.
I'm just thinking that maybe it was a reasonable method of governance when the states were all *REALLY* far apart in terms of communication/travel. But as the world has gotten "smaller" it is becoming painfully apparent that when push comes to shove, it just doesn't work very well.

Ah, well - watchya gonna do, amirite??

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Look man, peace is selling for a better price now, so he's buying it up.

Military and intelligence are two words combined that finally make sense.
Megadeth is a top 5 band for me. I saw the video for Wake Up Dead on prom night my sophomore year ('87). I was tripping balls and it blew my mind.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I only feel that way about the first 4 albums and not even really all that because the second sucks. But I do like those a lot.

There was a time when I could play most of the songs in that stretch on geetar too.

You do own a guerilla gravity bike right?

RIGHT??????

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I only feel that way about the first 4 albums and not even really all that because the second sucks. But I do like those a lot.

There was a time when I could play most of the songs in that stretch on geetar too.

You do own a guerilla gravity bike right?

RIGHT??????

Yeah, pretty much the first 4 for me as well. He also wrote Ride the Lightning before getting tossed for being to awesome. :rofl:

But he also went through drummers and guitarists at an alarming rate.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
At this point you have to wonder why Giuliani and Graham do it.
It cant be just about money. There just isnt enough money in the world to pay a human humilliate himself like Giulliani has.

Only explanation is the russians having a video of Giuliani railing lines out of Graham´s ass. Cant be other way.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It cant be just about money. There just isnt enough money in the world to pay a human humilliate himself like Giulliani has.

Only explanation is the russians having a video of Giuliani railing lines out of Graham´s ass. Cant be other way.
They want a job on trump TV or a leadership role in the 4th Reich.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Lindsey is about as desperate as a human can get. My guess is if it's not the Russians, then he's just realizing he isn't going to have his orange, alpha male to protect him from the rest of the pack anymore.

Giuliani is either compromised by the Russians as well or is just completely bonkers and detached from reality.