Quantcast

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
At the end of the day, twitter & facebook pulled the story claiming their "fact checkers found them to be false and part of a Trump smear campaign before the election" when it was true all a long. This is scary stuff knowing how the media can control the narrative of they want you to believe or not believe. This should not be allowed for either side in the US, EVER!
Bwahahahaha!

Haaaa hahaaahaaahahaha!

OMG. The utter, utter lack of self awareness.

Brian either you are an exceptionally excellent troll or you are fucking dumb shit.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
@Brian HCM#1 Does it make you feel better to believe the lies?
Presumably, its easier to punch down and be told by the authoritarian that everything wrong in your life is the fault of some "other", than to self reflect and take ownership of the fact that you made shitty life choices. Especially, if you're a 50 some year old, upper class, white guy.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Presumably, its easier to punch down and be told by the authoritarian that everything wrong in your life is the fault of some "other", than to self reflect and take ownership of the fact that you made shitty life choices. Especially, if you're a 50 some year old, upper class, white guy.
Well. I’ve been doing it wrong this whole time.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
l over 100 people come forward saying they believe they witness some sort of election fraud with signed affidavits which can land them in jail for perjury if found to be lying.
I literally read this in this voice

Also Brian should consider the content of such after-davids

“Shocking allegations of voter irregularities revealed in 234 pages of signed and sworn affidavits,” the Trump campaign wrote on Twitter.
But a closer look at the affidavits showed that many did not allege any wrongdoing with ballots. Instead, they showed poll challengers complaining about other things: a loud public-address system, mean looks from poll workers, and a Democratic poll watcher who said “Go back to the suburbs, Karen.”
Some poll observers had become suspicious simply after seeing many ballots cast for Democrats — in Detroit, a heavily Democratic city where Biden won 94 percent of the vote. “I specifically noticed that every ballot I observed was cast for Joe Biden,” one observer wrote. The Trump campaign filed that as evidence in court.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It makes him feel better to have a narrative that supports him not having to do anything or think anything new.

Plus any reason to let him point at someone else and go "ha! fag"

tldr; "yes"

I bet he is kicking back with a refreshing Newcastle tonight beeming with pride on how he owned everyone here.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
My dog seeks out a sunspot in a window, licks his nuts, jumps up and down at snack time....poops where it happens....

It's a good simple life. Not educated, challenging or particularly enlightening but certainly a kind of good.

Difference is my dog isn't an arrogant asshole who claims he made the sun, created testicles, or thinks his shit is made of gold and all other dogs just "watch CNN" because they don't realize the truth™. Stupid libtard other dogs.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
in looking at the lack of quality briefs being filed by the GOP Lawyers, there must be some very embarrassed Law schools out there that are debating the need to really tighten their standards to obtain a law degree.
In my mind, these smell like a version of SLAPP suits... designed to cause mayhem, stay 'relevant' and in the media, and keep milking the masses for $ for The Cause.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout