Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
This is what you voted for. You can claim it was for greet or out of stupidity, but everyone knew all along that this was going to end up happening. And you voted for it.
QFT.

Don't let this shit gibbon weasel his way out of having to own up to this. I told him 4 fucking years ago this is what he was voting for.

+Rep

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
I can't work today. I am not even a US citizen and I am completely shocked at the lack of security and how easy it was for such a bunch of fucktards to get in.

I remember very clearly the Trumptard cunts being sooooo outraged by the looting during BLM and how important LAW and ORDER was for the Great US of A. It'll be interesting to see how they justify what's going on right now.

...oh yeah...right...it was antifa who infiltrated this peaceful patriotic demonstration.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
I can't work today. I am not even a US citizen and I am completely shocked at the lack of security and how easy it was for such a bunch of fucktards to get in.

I remember very clearly the Trumptard cunts being sooooo outraged by the looting during BLM and how important LAW and ORDER was for the Great US of A. It'll be interesting to see how they justify what's going on right now.

...oh yeah...right...it was antifa who infiltrated this peaceful patriotic demonstration.
I have lived in the US for a few years (in the south nonetheless), but it has just become clear to me the life-experience of being white vs non-white in the US is worlds apart.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
arepa?
no, we dont have that.
don't encourage them

We're watching something happen in american history that's never happened before and they're just reminding everyone why

I have lived in the US for a few years (in the south nonetheless), but it has just become clear to me the life-experience of being white vs non-white in the US is worlds apart.
You're seeing why right now.

"You can protest but only in the way we say you can."

"I care about these things but only because it reminds of some food"

"If you're black and break a starbucks, you're a terrorist. If I do it it's because I care about freedom"

dc metro police just announced they've made THIRTEEN arrests.

They do more than that in portland on a nightly basis for people holding signs.

Last edited:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
That's the thing! Anything similar in Peru?
north southamericans and south-south americans have somwhat different diets because weather is much different above the equator. We eat diffent types of corn, ours not really suited for arepas.

We do eat a lot of potatoes though.
We have a stuffed mashed potato called "papa rellena" with beef/onions/spices.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Just read on CNN:

First wave of National Guard arriving at US Capitol will be unarmed
From CNN's Oren Liebermann
The first 150 DC Guardsmen are expected to arrive at the US Capitol at any moment, according to a senior Defense official.
These guardsmen are part of the new Guard forces activated today.
These Guardsmen are wearing protective gear and carrying riot equipment, but they have no lethal or non-lethal weapons, the source said.
Their sole purpose right now is to back up Capitol police and to help re-establish a perimeter around the Capitol. They will stay as long as is needed, based on the conditions on the street. They are not doing any law enforcement activities – and that will also be true of the remaining Guardsmen as they are ready to head for the Capitol.
There are no plans to bring in active duty troops at this point, the official said.
The original 340 Guardsmen that were requested earlier in the week remain in their positions and on the streets and are also not armed.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Isn't that in direct contradiction with what you were hearing?
When the election was first over, that’s what was talked about, people were coming forward talking about what they witnessed. Nothing was found, so if that’s the case Trump lost fair and square. Dems made the smarter move of pushing mail in voting. It’s over & done. Am I happy? No, but that’s life, it is what it is. There will be another change of guard in the next 4-8 years, and so on. If Biden can hang in there all four years, it will be Obama part 3/4. If she takes over, then who knows.

Last edited: