Quantcast
When the election was first over, that’s what was talked about, people were coming forward talking about what they witnessed. Nothing was found, so if that’s the case Trump lost fair and square. Dems made the smarter move of pushing mail in voting. It’s over & done. Am I happy? No, but that’s life, it is what it is. There will be another change of guard in the next 4-8 years, and so on. If Biden can hang in there all four years, it will be Obama part 3/4. If Kamaltoe takes over, then who knows.
Brian, please edit out the derogatory reference to Harris or I will recommend that you be banned.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Im listening to britt Hume on fox tear up people on his show trying to defend any part of this, the "fraud", the "evidence" the challenges. He's calling it all bullshit.

Too Late, but refreshing

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I’ve been listening to some R senator on MSNBC saying ‘provocation on both sides’ and ‘what does it say if we ignore what good people think’. This is your opportunity for some healing but if people like this still can’t see the light after what’s just happened you are in a terrible terrible place.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Im listening to britt Hume on fox tear up people on his show trying to defend any part of this, the "fraud", the "evidence" the challenges. He's calling it all bullshit.

Too Late, but refreshing
There has been a lot of questioning on Fox from the daytime cast. It’s the Late night group that pitches the other stuff.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
So if you’re anti Trump, the name calling is acceptable? Shouldn’t it work both ways? Just curious here.
Brian, I would seriously like to understand how after four years of trump’s behaviour — racism, sexism, petty nationalism, absolute criminal negligence regarding COVID, the list goes on and on — how you can possibly justify voting for him?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I’ve been listening to some R senator on MSNBC saying ‘provocation on both sides’ and ‘what does it say if we ignore what good people think’. This is your opportunity for some healing but if people like this still can’t see the light after what’s just happened you are in a terrible terrible place.
They've had plenty of opportunities to take a principled stand, yet have chosen not to.

I don't see why we should expect any different now.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Today, the definition of "white privilige" has been perfectly written.

Its the ability to walk into the Capitol, right in the middle of a regular business day, without a shirt or wearing an armored vest, after crossing 20 doors to stand right in the middle of the chamber and hang out as long as you want.

No way in hell 100 arabs, browns or blacks could do that.

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
The difference is that Trump (and his supporters) have proven themselves to be petty, racist, criminal douchebags. Don‘t ever forget that fact.
All of them? The left have some that are no angels themselves. Goes both ways, each group has its equal share of fucktards. Remember during the protests it wasn’t the right that was destroying and burning down buildings.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Brian, I would seriously like to understand how after four years of trump’s behaviour — racism, sexism, petty nationalism, absolute criminal negligence regarding COVID, the list goes on and on — how you can possibly justify voting for him?
all that happens to other people.
if your system of beliefs does not value "others" as much as "self", its becomes irrelevant.

I think thats the first bridge to gap for a society to be more viable.
Its the existance and social acceptance of a determinate set of "rules" that enable a Trump what is not conductive to a sustainable society.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
All of them? The left have some that are no angels themselves. Goes both ways, each group has its equal share of fucktards. Remember during the protests it wasn’t the right that was destroying and burning down buildings.
No, it was the right systematically destroying and murdering black lives.
Should people stand by when there is massive injustice?
There have been peaceful movements for decades that have produced no fruit.
The Trump supporters, OTOH, are acting on a fever dream and fantasies.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Mike Gallagher(R) from WI just suggested on PBS that the Congressional Republicans are going to drop the "objections" to the vote certification.

Sooo....... It's just been theatre after all.

Last edited:

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
So if you’re anti Trump, the name calling is acceptable? Shouldn’t it work both ways? Just curious here.
It does have to go both ways. I understand partisan name calling can be funny at times and I am not overly sensitive about it. "Sleepy Joe" is funny. "Dorito Mussolini" is funny. IMO, people using "Killary", "Fraudci", Kamaltoe", etc deserve 100% what others are thinking about them.

Anyways, my experience is that such name-calling is incredibly prevalent among Trump supporters, much more than it is among liberals. Trump, the President of the USA himself uses such childish and low-level high-school bully name calling all the time FFS. It is both ridiculous and sad at the same time...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I know this distinction will be lost on you, but there's a stark difference between peacefully protesting (in the grand majority of cases) against a government that systemically abuses, with impunity mind you, ones rights under that sacred Constitution thing politicians are always carrying on about, versus instigating an insurrection against the US government because reality doesn't jive with the immersive, alternative fact bubble in which you are some genetically superior, liberal tear guzzling hate monger.

One is grounded in an undeniable, yet inconvenient truth, the other is not.

Last edited:
Really, it should. If we are to have anything like rational and civil discourse, it ought to be Mr. Trump, Ms. Cortez, whatever is appropriate. It's sort of peculiar, show respect to even those one disrespects.

My reaction in great part to the terminology you chose above had not so much to do with politics as it did with grotesque sexism.

Whatever we're discussing, it'd help us to remain polite.