Quantcast

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
I was expecting the Qtards to lay low for a while after these horrible and disgraceful events, but it seems they are not from what I can see. I was already considering these fuckers to be the most pathetic assholes ever, but they continue pushing further the boundaries of stupidity. I really can't stand this nonsense anymore.

I am no history expert and I'd be interested to learn how they managed to de-program the nazi cunts and italian fascists after 2nd world war. I doubt they were as dumb as these worthless dipshits are however. Not sure there's really hope...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
What about the millions of Germans who voted for Hitler?
They made them walk through concentration camps and would slap them if they tried to look away. True story.

That's the 'good germans' who just did what they were told and went along because they didn't want to stir the pot. IE: complacency. In this country we call those people latte liberals. They say things like 'follow the law' and 'protest, but peacefully' when gnarly shit starts building up.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They made them walk through concentration camps and would slap them if they tried to look away. True story.

That's the 'good germans' who just did what they were told and went along because they didn't want to stir the pot. IE: complacency. In this country we call those people latte liberals.

BUT ANTIFA!!!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
View attachment 154732

onion in towel...

if its a poopdeck..
noted medical journal TMZ

Onions are an antidote to tear gas. They can relieve the burning sensation from the gas. It's been reported for several years that onions can be used for this purpose. So the question ... why was this woman armed with an onion?

Last edited: