Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Not everyone on parler is a raging insurrectionist douchebag. There's a good number of hecklers on there as well.

The difference of course being that the hecklers are smart enough to not give all their personal info just to get a verified check for parler cred :rofl:

Wait, is that the site that requires a DL to register ?
Yes. But just for an ID certification for 'official' confirmed accounts.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Not everyone on parler is a raging insurrectionist douchebag. There's a good number of hecklers on there as well.

The difference of course being that the hecklers are smart enough to not give all their personal info just to get a verified check for parler cred :rofl:
So what you're saying, is that you have a Parler account?

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Does that push notification for presidential messages still exist? Asking for a friend

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
parler is not down

i just took this screen cap

View attachment 154744

A coworker who I would kind of say was a friend and who is normally a rational person started messaging me and going on about ANTIFA assaulting the capitol today. I started to try and talk some sense into him and he said I was brainwashed by the liberal media. I don't know who got to him or if he recently hit is head but goes without saying that I will no longer be responding to his messages.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
not legitimate excuse

can vouch

and you need to stop your discrimination campaign against the concussed community young man!
I had a nasty crash on the 4th of July. No idea where I crashed. I know I got back to the car and drove home, but don't actually remember doing any of that. I know I dislocated my shoulder and popped it back in because that pain gets imprinted onto your soul. Adrenaline is a hell of a drug.

So yeah, he probably didn't hit his head. Probably eating paint chips.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
No idea where I crashed. I know I got back to the car and drove home, but don't actually remember doing any of that.
heh

tard

I'm assuming you had a marky mark on your helmet?

A coworker smashed a tree on skis two years ago and remembers nothing more than waking up at his house with some dried blood on his face. Drove home, whole nine yards. I've honestly never had one of those. I broke my brain loose from the meninges once but still remembered being walked off the vert ramp and getting driven home.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I had a nasty crash on the 4th of July. No idea where I crashed. I know I got back to the car and drove home, but don't actually remember doing any of that. I know I dislocated my shoulder and popped it back in because that pain gets imprinted onto your soul. Adrenaline is a hell of a drug.

So yeah, he probably didn't hit his head. Probably eating paint chips.
Leaded Cheetos

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
heh

tard

I'm assuming you had a marky mark on your helmet?

Yeah, and a little friction rash on my forehead. All the signs pointed to washing the front end out in a right hander. Next time I went back to the trail I found a crater on a fast semi-blind right hander where the dirt dried out and turned into moon dust, figure that was it.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
A coworker who I would kind of say was a friend and who is normally a rational person started messaging me and going on about ANTIFA assaulting the capitol today. I started to try and talk some sense into him and he said I was brainwashed by the liberal media. I don't know who got to him or if he recently hit is head but goes without saying that I will no longer be responding to his messages.
Tell him that if the deep state government is this effective and efficient at covering this all up and running this shit, that they can damn sure run my health care.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Tell him that if the deep state government is this effective at covering this all up and running this shit, that they can damn sure run my health care.

No, it was ANTIFA which doesn't stand for anti fascist, but anti government.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
noted medical journal TMZ

Onions are an antidote to tear gas. They can relieve the burning sensation from the gas. It's been reported for several years that onions can be used for this purpose. So the question ... why was this woman armed with an onion?
Yeah I was just gonna say that... Doesn’t onion juice do something to (some) tear gas? I guess it totally depends on the recipe though... ‘New and improved, with more potentent volatile organics, for their misery!’

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'm finding it semi-difficult to believe that ALL of these dickbags funded their own way to DC. I mean, buying a flag, shirt or hat made in a Chinese sweatshop is one thing, but travel? Lodging?

If I was smarter and had resources (or was interviewing them after they're arrested) I'd check into any flow of funds into the rioter's bank accounts. I'm guessing that might be interesting.

Nazi Nick just lost a funding stream

groopser.JPG

edit:

And so did the proud boys

pbstripe.JPG

Last edited: