Quantcast

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I don't think I've seen anything more orange than mango giving his speech at the wall today.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
He sees it as the only way to get the funk off the party. I don't think he realizes it's more than just funk.
And Trump isn't the only source of the "more than just funk" that's plaguing that party.

Hell hath no fury like a turtle scorned?
Moscow Mitch isn't a total dummy. I think they took a gamble on a useful idiot, got a bunch of shit legislature shoved through the books, and then got lucky that Dems took over everything. Because the only way this could end well would have been a second term, or flipping the whole fucking shooting match to Dem and praying to @FSM for an actual impeachment. I kinda think this is actually best case scenario for Moscow Mitch and the Rs, they get to wash their hands of the fucker and get back to gerrymandering and suppressing votes.

I posted that hours ago.
Yeah, saw your post in that other thread a few minutes after I posted it. Woo can Nipdeck me if he wants, I don't give a fuck. At least your post wasn't on the same page as this... lots of threads banging about. Next time, I'll PM you directly to see if you've posted the thing I am about to post. Sound good? :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yeah, saw your post in that other thread a few minutes after I posted it. Woo can Nipdeck me if he wants, I don't give a fuck. At least your post wasn't on the same page as this... lots of threads banging about. Next time, I'll PM you directly to see if you've posted the thing I am about to post. Sound good? :D
Next time I'm going to snail mail you a printed picture of El Nippos Grande and a clipping of the chest hair closest to my nipples. Consider yourself warned.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Can we throw fish at her first debate?
Oh, the cognitive dissonance for various women’s groups. Opportunity for the first elected female president (and first, assuming Kamala doesn’t get there prior to an election), but it’s her. Or, imagine her running against Kamala in 2024.